• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard on the radio that we traded LeShoure for Josh Gordon but I can't find anything on it. Anyone heard anything?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't toy with my emotions TBB!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative so far. Niners interested is all I have seen.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said though that talks are likely off bc Crabtree and Manningham are nearing a return.

But the asking price is a 2nd rounder? Go fucking get his ass now Martin!!

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but i hope its true

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leshoure and a 5th? I'd pay that price all day. Is that equal to a 2nd rounder? No idea but this could spark the offense in a big way if it happened.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions don't jump on this, they would be crazy. I'm praying they do.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be true though. Its wierd that the team has put Leshoure on the shelf and haven't even given him one carry. Maybe a deal is in the works but sense they play this week, maybe Cleveland would like to avoid playing the Lions with him so they wait. Its probably dumb that I say this but I'm just speculating.

I also find it funny how the Lions were reported to be looking to trade and then all talks faded.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be true though. Its wierd that the team has put Leshoure on the shelf and haven't even given him one carry. Maybe a deal is in the works but sense they play this week, maybe Cleveland would like to avoid playing the Lions with him so they wait. Its probably dumb that I say this but I'm just speculating.

I also find it funny how the Lions were reported to be looking to trade and then all talks faded.
All-a-dis! I don't wanna get my hopes up, so I'm gonna keep em all inside. But you make great points Yao, all that have crossed my mind recently.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give them that 2nd rounder, no questions asked.

Or Leshoure and a 3rd.

Or a 3rd and a 5th.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Cecil Shorts? Seems like it couldn't be that hard to pry him away from the Jags...

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is exactly right. No way Cleveland makes a trade with Detroit this week. Best hope for Gordon fans is that he mysteriously sits out Sunday's game with a nagging hangnail. Then you'll know. Doubt it'll happen, though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anything about the Browns and Lions making a trade for Gordon anywhere.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is nobody asking the question as to why the Browns would be interested in trading their ONLY real offensive weapon? Seriously, why would they want to do that?

The knocks I've seen on Gordon question his work ethic, his attitude of superiority, and that he is KNOWN to hang around with the wrong crowd. And lets not forget about the failed drug tests and pre-draft scouting report that alledged MULTIPLE marijuana related incidents.

Am I the only one who sees the writing on the wall other than the Browns organization themselves? It's pretty clear to me that its not a matter of if, but a matter or when he fails another drug test and gets an even lengthier suspension. That is the ONLY reason the Browns would want to put this guy on the trading block. He isnt a guy that doesnt fit their scheme like the Richardson trade justification.

If we give up a early round pick for Gordon then Millenhew has lost his damn mind. After the Thomas trade and the multiple blown second round picks on skill position players how can he justify such an incredibly risky trade?

If he were to get a deal that is simply too good to pass on from a risk/reward standpoint then fine, he could justify the trade. But that would be nothing better than perhaps a 2015 5th rounder plus Leshoure IMO. I might make it a 4th rounder if they didnt want Leshoure, but thats the absolute most. A second round pick though? No fucking way.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is nobody asking the question as to why the Browns would be interested in trading their ONLY real offensive weapon? Seriously, why would they want to do that?

The knocks I've seen on Gordon question his work ethic, his attitude of superiority, and that he is KNOWN to hang around with the wrong crowd. And lets not forget about the failed drug tests and pre-draft scouting report that alledged MULTIPLE marijuana related incidents.

Am I the only one who sees the writing on the wall other than the Browns organization themselves? It's pretty clear to me that its not a matter of if, but a matter or when he fails another drug test and gets an even lengthier suspension. That is the ONLY reason the Browns would want to put this guy on the trading block. He isnt a guy that doesnt fit their scheme like the Richardson trade justification.

If we give up a early round pick for Gordon then Millenhew has lost his damn mind. After the Thomas trade and the multiple blown second round picks on skill position players how can he justify such an incredibly risky trade?

If he were to get a deal that is simply too good to pass on from a risk/reward standpoint then fine, he could justify the trade. But that would be nothing better than perhaps a 2015 5th rounder plus Leshoure IMO. I might make it a 4th rounder if they didnt want Leshoure, but thats the absolute most. A second round pick though? No fucking way.

Good point.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit! I don't know where the guy on the radio got that from. I thought about it later after I posted and asked myself the same thing some of you asked, If Cleveland were planning to trade him to us, why would they do it the week that we play them?

As far as Evil-er's concerns about his character, I would make the move for LeShoure and a later round pick depending on how long he's tied up. If he only has a year or 2 on his contract I go for it. If he acts up it only cost a little salary, a crappy draft pick and an RB with butt sores.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit! I don't know where the guy on the radio got that from. I thought about it later after I posted and asked myself the same thing some of you asked, If Cleveland were planning to trade him to us, why would they do it the week that we play them?

As far as Evil-er's concerns about his character, I would make the move for LeShoure and a later round pick depending on how long he's tied up. If he only has a year or 2 on his contract I go for it. If he acts up it only cost a little salary, a crappy draft pick and an RB with butt sores.

The things I questioned were if you were playing a joke, or maybe heard heard the wrong name possibly.

What radio station said it and who or what guy said it?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fuckers on the radio will say anything to drum up callers and listeners...

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The things I questioned were if you were playing a joke, or maybe heard heard the wrong name possibly.

What radio station said it and who or what guy said it?

It was 98.7 the fan, a local station and it was just one of their talking heads. I'm not sure which one because I just happened to be coming from the store (short trip) when it was said and they talked more about LeShoure not being all that and not actually much about Gordon. The whole conversation couldn't have been 2 minutes.