• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose De Leon

What's De Leon's fantasy value?

• Future Stud (No. 1 caliber pitcher in the rotation)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid, But Unspectacular (2-3 pitcher)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • He'll hang around but nothing much (4-5 pitcher)

• Big Time Flop (Won't make it or last long)

• Total voters

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is Jose De Leon's value in a dynasty, H2H, categories league? I like him a lot personally, just want some more opinions. And when will he become a fixture in a Major League roatation? And heck, will it even be with LA or will they trade him?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is Jose De Leon's value in a dynasty, H2H, categories league? I like him a lot personally, just want some more opinions. And when will he become a fixture in a Major League roatation? And heck, will it even be with LA or will they trade him?

he is a top pitching prospect, so his value is a normal top pitching prospect value... I have never been a fan of pitching prospects, even if they are going to play well, they usually don't reach 200 innings until year 3 at the earliest... which then means they have to be OUTSTANDING just to be fantasy relevant in a 12 owner league( I always base my value on a 12 owner league- even if the league is 20 or 30 owners)...

and I always say this about keeper/dynasty leagues, owners biggest mistakes are playing too hard for the future... Players values change so much and so fast that you have no clue if a top prospect today will remain a top prospect and the opposite is true as well... I will NEVER look further than 2 years into the future unless my league has minor league stashing... and even then my minor league stashing, I prefer the youngest players, so they just stay in the minors and accrue value... I am always disappointed when I have to activate my minor leaguers... almost all elite prospects value plummet once they get activated, owners are too reactionary on them...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him. Would have selected something between 1 and 2...

I think he was just tired last year in September.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
de Leon traded to Rays for Logan Forsythe. First of all, I think LA got ripped off. But I like it, because I like Tampa and don't like LA. But anyway, what does this do for de Leon's fantasy value? Does it hurt, help, speed things up, slow things down, change nothing, etc?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
de Leon traded to Rays for Logan Forsythe. First of all, I think LA got ripped off. But I like it, because I like Tampa and don't like LA. But anyway, what does this do for de Leon's fantasy value? Does it hurt, help, speed things up, slow things down, change nothing, etc?

Who knows... TB is a good pitchers park, but as we all know it is an AL park in the AL east... he will now have to pitch often in 3 hitter friendly parks in the division...

But really outside of the AL east, I don't see much of a difference between the AL and the NL anymore... Yes, the DH, but really what offense scares you?? and most ballparks are either neutral or pitchers friendly...

So I don't see much of a difference...