• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista busted for roid use

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get along with someone who calls you "asshole", "asshat" and "douche?"

not gonna happen, asshole, asshat and douche

Yeah and you're totally innocent right?

See what I did there?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I summed it up.

You seem to be awfully sure of your posting

Maybe our constructive criticism of your posting (as opposed to coddling it for the sake of "endearing ourselves") will do you good

You'll thank us later

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be awfully sure of your posting

Maybe our constructive criticism of your posting (as opposed to coddling it for the sake of "endearing ourselves") will do you good

You'll thank us later

Yeah. You're a fuckin saint.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we better leave romeo alone.

he posts on a shooting message board

oklahoma shooters association.

he is a bad man

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and you're totally innocent right?

See what I did there?

More hypocrisy on your part

I can't recall ever namecalling you in this thread. Certainly nothing along the lines of "fucktard"

Yet you referred to me as "asshat", "fucktard" and "eat a bag of dicks" despite your earlier assertions that you only toss out those names when others call you that

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To romeo212000

I woud like to appologolize to Romeo for saying that I'd kill him if he shot my dog. I am VERY attached to my dog, as my wife and I can not have any children. I should not have said what I did on the internet.

As for angering landowners, I don't care. If the landowner has a PROBLEM dog, not one that just appeared, then it is their responsibility to resolve matters in a civil manner. This should start with someone with law enforcement. It is not the hunter's responsibility to dispatch dogs for the landowner.

I highly doubt that a dog can effect the population of the deer. If they do, then the Game and Fish should step in to help. Either your deer population is out of sync or there are indeed too many dogs/predators/too little food.

Just because you see a dog once in a while doesn't mean that the deer population is in danger. Being a hunter is mostly conservation. Do your part and think on what happens after you shoot.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we better leave romeo alone.

he posts on a shooting message board

oklahoma shooters association.

he is a bad man

Congratulations. You know how to google! Maybe tomorrow you can learn how to wipe your ass so you don't stink like shit all the time! Here's to learning new things!

:suds:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoots a bow
shoots a gun

rides a honda shadow

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations. You know how to google! Maybe tomorrow you can learn how to wipe your ass so you don't stink like shit all the time! Here's to learning new things!

that would also help your breath

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To romeo212000

I woud like to appologolize to Romeo for saying that I'd kill him if he shot my dog. I am VERY attached to my dog, as my wife and I can not have any children. I should not have said what I did on the internet.

As for angering landowners, I don't care. If the landowner has a PROBLEM dog, not one that just appeared, then it is their responsibility to resolve matters in a civil manner. This should start with someone with law enforcement. It is not the hunter's responsibility to dispatch dogs for the landowner.

I highly doubt that a dog can effect the population of the deer. If they do, then the Game and Fish should step in to help. Either your deer population is out of sync or there are indeed too many dogs/predators/too little food.

Just because you see a dog once in a while doesn't mean that the deer population is in danger. Being a hunter is mostly conservation. Do your part and think on what happens after you shoot.

Good for you. You posted something you googled. Would you care to have me explain that situation or continue to be a trolling douche? No, you're not interested in the truth. You just want to continue to assert your prominence as king asshole.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry, the irony of you exhibiting roid rage in this particular thread is not lost on us

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you. You posted something you googled. Would you care to have me explain that situation or continue to be a trolling douche? No, you're not interested in the truth. You just want to continue to assert your prominence as king asshole.

come on, use new words

you cant keep relying on douche and asshole.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoots a bow
shoots a gun

rides a honda shadow

And?

Two things, haven't actually shot a now in 4 years, not that it matters. Don't own a shadow. Why does any of this matter again?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
leagues been trying to hold bautista back last couple years with a dumpster size strikezone. Selig can't have a scrub making his biggest stars look inferior

corrupt league

lick my sack