• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Westerkamp deserves player of the week

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why do you hate Armstrong so bad?

I don't hate him, but I don't like his arrogance. One example... After Nebraska tied the Miami game, he was on the sidelines dancing right before the overtime and then he threw that "I want to be the star" pass that got Nebraska beat in overtime. Save the dancing until after a victory.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had deleted the post because i really don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with anyone and that is what this conversation and the one with NE1 feels like.

But I have to ask. You mean when his performance got them to overtime?

You don't like him because he celebrated a great comeback?

Okay.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had deleted the post because i really don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with anyone and that is what this conversation and the one with NE1 feels like.

But I have to ask. You mean when his performance got them to overtime?

You don't like him because he celebrated a great comeback?

Okay.

The comeback wasn't completed. His dancing was premature. Again, save the dancing until after the win. If Nebraska had won that game, I probably would have danced too.

I don't hate him or dislike him. You got that?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Okay. I understand you now. Nothing more to say.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was smart don't know if it was on purpose but it saved us a lot of time I believe most players do fake alil hey it helps why not

Coaches definitely coach this. Especially in the Pac 12.

Riley has probably done this out there a hundred times before.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches definitely coach this. Especially in the Pac 12.

Riley has probably done this out there a hundred times before.

Sec is worse esp. Vs auburn when they go into NASCAR mode tempo wise. It gonna get changed in a couple years whether they do some kind of run off regardless of the situation

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the clock doesn't start until the chains get moved. last i checked, college kids can run that distance faster than the chain crew. it isn't really necessary to lay down and fake an injury.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the clock doesn't start until the chains get moved. last i checked, college kids can run that distance faster than the chain crew. it isn't really necessary to lay down and fake an injury.
If you want to take a minute to get your play called and get everyone on the same page it is.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It burns about 2-3 seconds to get the ball spiked to get the clock stopped and get a legit play called. Plus it burns a down.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gave us nearly 2 full minutes to decide what we were going to do.

A full set of new downs. 33 seconds left. Shit, it's like getting an entire drive from the 30 yard line and a timeout to prepare for it.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy got B1G player of the week. I would have voted for Westerkamp too but this is not a bad choice given his performance.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

I'm talkin' about this play right here (click play and the vid should go right to the 2:20:28 mark). His bean bounces off the turf, but what this video doesn't show is Westy getting to his knee's while tapping his helmet and then falls face first.
I can't find the continuation of the play that was showed on the local news. I'll look some more tho.
I don't think he was fakin'.
Westy should have been POW....

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talkin' about this play right here (click play and the vid should go right to the 2:20:28 mark). His bean bounces off the turf, but what this video doesn't show is Westy getting to his knee's while tapping his helmet and then falls face first.
I can't find the continuation of the play that was showed on the local news. I'll look some more tho.
I don't think he was fakin'.
Westy should have been POW....
I'm with you. He didn't start trying to pump up the crowd until he was almost to the sidelines. Probably stopped seeing stars by that point.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally would bet all the money I have that he faked it.

It doesn't make the win worse, it makes it better that he faked it. That's what good teams do. They do smart things.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, he wasn't even moving. He literally collapsed to the turf seconds after going down, face first and laid there like he was paralyzed. Didn't move a finger at that point.

Then he gets up and goes wild. Even when players get the wind knocked out of them they're still squirming all over the place because of the pain. He was totally faking it. Teams do this every single week.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so happy that we are smart enough to do something like that. It gives me hope. Bopper would have never pulled that off.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, he wasn't even moving. He literally collapsed to the turf seconds after going down, face first and laid there like he was paralyzed. Didn't move a finger at that point.

Then he gets up and goes wild. Even when players get the wind knocked out of them they're still squirming all over the place because of the pain. He was totally faking it. Teams do this every single week.

I watched the last few minutes again of the game this morning, and a penalty should have been called on the defender because he hit the crown of Westie's helmet with his. It was a helmet to helmet tackle, but the officials didn't throw the flag. I bet if a Nebraska player had the same kind of tackle, there would have been flags all over the damn field. I don't believe Westie faked the injury. If you have it DVR'd, watch that play over again.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the last few minutes again of the game this morning, and a penalty should have been called on the defender because he hit the crown of Westie's helmet with his. It was a helmet to helmet tackle, but the officials didn't throw the flag. I bet if a Nebraska player had the same kind of tackle, there would have been flags all over the damn field. I don't believe Westie faked the injury. If you have it DVR'd, watch that play over again.

Man I've already rewatched the entire game 4 times en sech

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In then presser afterwards they asked him what the injury was and he said he just needed a second to catch his breath because he just ran 70 yards.