• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joique Bell signs K. Congrats to him.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a secondary back. Just because he's YOUR secondary back doesn't make him special. We have a guy who can do the same things at 25% of the cost already on the roster. And it would t matter to me if he's on the roster come training camp or not. Carry on gentlemen.

I hate to break it to everyone, but Bush will be the secondary back this year.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell deserves every penny. Hes the type of player to overcome obstacles and his work ethic and perseverance has given him a well earned pay day. Kudos joique.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to break it to everyone, but Bush will be the secondary back this year.

Bush needs to be utuilized on screens and short passes or trick plays. Bell needs to be the guy receiving the majority of handoffs. Ive always viewed bush as a guy that can do exceptional given open spaces but will do poorly just receiving handoffs.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush needs to be utuilized on screens and short passes or trick plays. Bell needs to be the guy receiving the majority of handoffs. Ive always viewed bush as a guy that can do exceptional given open spaces but will do poorly just receiving handoffs.

I agree that he's better in space than between the tackles, but he also has shown over the last few years the ability to break big gains running up the middle. That run he had last year against the Bears where he hurdled the safety en route to a long TD was right behind Warford.

I think the key is to keep mixing in handoffs to keep the opposing defenses honest. Same thing with Bell on passes- he's at his best running through traffic, but the defense has to respect his ability to catch a short pass and turn it into a 20 yard gain.

Both back's versatility is a huge part of their overall value to our offense, imo...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this report of the Lions re-signing Tony Schleffler? Isn't he a bit old and banged up?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to make a dance instructor comment the other day, but didn't. I was too busy hating Mayhew for throwing more money away.