• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Football slammin' champagne During 2 Night Party Bender

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, if I'm JFF I'm definitely hiring a hitman to take care of cameraphone guy that sold the shots to TMZ.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Manziel wants to be taken seriously by the rest of the league? This is not something you do is you want to be taken seriously.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's laughing now?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey wallace, you should put your beaver avi back up. Fly your colors in those asshole duck's faces.

I'll be down at Autzen for the Civil this Friday DM, besides...I lost me avi to your dumbazz team last weekend ya bastard.

At least I got 35 points from an Oregon Smuck for the game this week...I might make it to halftime w/ that point spread.

:suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be down at Autzen for the Civil this Friday DM, besides...I lost me avi to your dumbazz team last weekend ya bastard.

At least I got 35 points from an Oregon Smuck for the game this week...I might make it to halftime w/ that point spread.

:suds:
Yeah, but you made the bet with me, I never gave you one, so here you go. :suds:
OregonStateBeavers2013b.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/23/johnny-manziel-slammin-champagne-during-2-night-party-bender/

The old Johnny Manziel is back ... and that's not necessarily a good thing.

TMZ Sports has obtained footage of the Cleveland Browns quarterback raging at a nightclub in Austin, TX on Friday night with a bottle of Dom in his hand ... the second night of a back-to-back bender.

entered treatment earlier this year for an undisclosed issue in the wake of some heavy partying.

In fact, when he got out of treatment ... Johnny swore he was a changed man.

By the way, before the bye week ... Johnny told the media he was going to spend his days off relaxing "like everybody else in the locker room."

He also said he was not going to do anything that would "be a distraction to this team or be an embarrassment to the organization."

Jamarcus Russell says hi. These kids are so stupid and don't realize how lucky they are and how many millions they are pissing away.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Look the guy is being paid millions, and he's a complete alcoholic and I embrace him for it. God if I was so lucky! Millions by the time you're early 20s and you can just sit back, drink, bang drunk chicks, and check out at 40 because of a bad liver? Brilliant! I applaud this man. Never has to deal with marriage and some she-bitch sucking the life out of him. I'll die by the time I'm 40 for sure but have banged like 3 drunk chicks (2 of which were a bit over the normal weight limit) and have made a fraction of the million.

This is a great man. I hope the best on Manziel and hope he comes out onto the field drunk, plays like a hero, gets something broken but doesn't realize it because of the alcohol, and gets a $100M+ extension.

:wtf:Someone needs to get out more...Some call that Friday...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Look the guy is being paid millions, and he's a complete alcoholic and I embrace him for it. God if I was so lucky! Millions by the time you're early 20s and you can just sit back, drink, bang drunk chicks, and check out at 40 because of a bad liver? Brilliant! I applaud this man. Never has to deal with marriage and some she-bitch sucking the life out of him. I'll die by the time I'm 40 for sure but have banged like 3 drunk chicks (2 of which were a bit over the normal weight limit) and have made a fraction of the million.

This is a great man. I hope the best on Manziel and hope he comes out onto the field drunk, plays like a hero, gets something broken but doesn't realize it because of the alcohol, and gets a $100M+ extension.

We have a wiiner folks.