• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joey Crawford is a piece of shit

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would call this season one of the Clippers better seasons - and yes they made it to the second round a few times, but lets face the music here. We can count the number of times that the Clippers have made it to the playoffs and get to the second round and this year they were thought to be the best team they have ever had. They actually thought they could win a championship this year

Regardles of what you call the Clippers, I am just gloriously happy that the pile of shit got slapped down in the first round along with the fuckin Celtics.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree, I have never liked the C's and Pierce "the gopher".

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bsktballer, I think you missed the point entirely - the tweet was an analogy as in a metaphor. When a metaphor is used in literature, it quite often is not literally correct or truthful, but it illustrates a principal or an idea that is correct. In this case in general the Clippers best season is not much better if any then the Lakers worst season, so in general that tweet was absolutely correct.

The bottom line is that the Lakers still own this town and the Clippers is like the little bastard born out of wedlock that families used to hide from public out of shame. That's something else in history that you might not understand either and will have to and get some wisdom from your parents to know what I am talking about

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers actually made the 2nd round twice in their last 3 playoffs appearances so calling this their best season is retarded

It was their best season as far as regular season wins and also winning their first Pacific Division title. So, it's actually NOT retarded to call it their best season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was their best season as far as regular season wins and also winning their first Pacific Division title. So, it's actually NOT retarded to call it their best season.

He used 2 different standards to judge the 2 teams best and worse season which is dumb.

For the Clippers he went strictly on record while for the Lakers he went by expectations which is retarded.

Standards should be the same when determining best and worse season for a team.

You shouldn't use one standard for the Clippers and a completely different standard for the Lakers

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He used 2 different standards to judge the 2 teams best and worse season which is dumb.

For the Clippers he went strictly on record while for the Lakers he went by expectations which is retarded.

Standards should be the same when determining best and worse season for a team.

You shouldn't use one standard for the Clippers and a completely different standard for the Lakers

It was also pretty clear that the tweet that was referenced was a joke, or as TLF pointed out, a metaphor. Seems retarded to take it so seriously.

TexasWes

Seer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear to God that Crawford looks/acts like Lou Costello @ 0:38.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching that when it happened. Thought Crawford was gonna have a stroke!! Freakin' hilarious!!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely ticky tacky call. Respect for Paul getting his handshakes in and taking it like a man. Arguing wouldn't have helped.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bsktballer, I think you missed the point entirely - the tweet was an analogy as in a metaphor. When a metaphor is used in literature, it quite often is not literally correct or truthful, but it illustrates a principal or an idea that is correct. In this case in general the Clippers best season is not much better if any then the Lakers worst season, so in general that tweet was absolutely correct.

The bottom line is that the Lakers still own this town and the Clippers is like the little bastard born out of wedlock that families used to hide from public out of shame. That's something else in history that you might not understand either and will have to and get some wisdom from your parents to know what I am talking about

I really think True Laker Fan needs to be a man and apologize to the community here for his racists remarks. Comparing Lebron to a monkey is racist and uncalled for. True Racist was suspended, yet won't admit he did anything wrong. What a loser.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could go on and on with this asshole

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to revisit the Tim D thing but i havent found the will.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time to cut Crawford some slack - He's an old man with tight shorts and no women in his life. Just give him an enema and he will feel better in the morning