• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy G out Indefinitely and Kittles out 8 weeks

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
add the ' between the e and the s... I blame it on Siri... She posts everything I say to her the way she wants to.. Fair point btw...
Nah, I knew what you meant. Just messing with you

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you guys have really been hit hard this year post SB. Just goes to show how tough this league really is.
Yep. Can't compete with practice squad level players. Had high hopes for this year after we blew the Super Bowl last year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kittle is their leader... He's not only an amazing receiving TE but he's also one of the best blocking TE's in football... He was a big contributor to their run game... Kittles opens things up for the other receivers... He's a huge miss imo...
They're 2-0 when he doesn't play so far.

Only game he's caught more than 7 passes, they lost.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a lost season for SF. When they're healthy again next year, will be right back as a contender.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a lost season for SF. When they're healthy again next year, will be right back as a contender.

SF is done. They were absolutely 100% lucky to actually win the division last year, and they had the luxury of a completely battered Seattle team, a Arizona team with a rookie QB, and a Rams team that was a bit down and out.

They WAY overpaid Jimmy Gpaorlrrorlol who is one of the worst QBs in the NFL and the true cap hit of that will 100% end that team, effective now.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beat goes on:
Kittle
Garoppolo
Richburg
Bosa
Ford
Sherman
Tartt
Ward
Coleman
Mostert
Wilson
Warner
Samuel
Jordon
Hurd
Alexander

Never seen anything like this type of carnage to critical players
dam that's brutal.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is done. They were absolutely 100% lucky to actually win the division last year, and they had the luxury of a completely battered Seattle team, a Arizona team with a rookie QB, and a Rams team that was a bit down and out.

They WAY overpaid Jimmy Gpaorlrrorlol who is one of the worst QBs in the NFL and the true cap hit of that will 100% end that team, effective now.
No. The injuries on D have been catastrophic, Bosa's not the only one: George Kittle, Jimmy Garoppolo Add to Growing List of 49ers Injuries Their roster still has a core of explosive athletes on that side of the ball. The DL play was their real bread-n-butter last year.

Samuel has been hurt most of the year, Garropollo for weeks. Now Kittle is gone. They get everybody ready to play next year, they'll be as good as anyone if the NFCW.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dam that's brutal.

Except Seattle last year when half their offense was out, they were recruiting runningbacks that were retired, and another 3-4 defensive players were out.... funny how everyone forgot that. It's the only reason San Fran won the division last year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The injuries on D have been catastrophic, Bosa's not the only one: George Kittle, Jimmy Garoppolo Add to Growing List of 49ers Injuries Their roster still has a core of explosive athletes on that side of the ball. The DL play was their real bread-n-butter last year.

Samuel has been hurt most of the year, Garropollo for weeks. Now Kittle is gone. They get everybody ready to play next year, they'll be as good as anyone if the NFCW.

K? Gprorlrorlol being injured actually helps the team. Seattle had FAR more injuries last year. Half their entire offense was out and they were still missing defensive players (or they were playing at 50%).

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the "SF is done". This year, probably. In the future, no way. There's a ton of defensive talent. On O, Aiyuk was a good pick, and if Deebo can get healthy again, Shanahan's O will work with their speed on the perimeter. They got a good roster.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the "SF is done". This year, probably. In the future, no way. There's a ton of defensive talent. On O, Aiyuk was a good pick, and if Deebo can get healthy again, Shanahan's O will work with their speed on the perimeter. They got a good roster.
Now all they need is for them to actually stay on the field

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Seattle last year when half their offense was out, they were recruiting runningbacks that were retired, and another 3-4 defensive players were out.... funny how everyone forgot that. It's the only reason San Fran won the division last year.
I remember that as I had Wilson and Metcalf on my FF team last year.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that as I had Wilson and Metcalf on my FF team last year.
Oh damn you had the entirety of the healthy Seahawks O, noice.