• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Mora's daughter is hot AF and goes to USC

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, in Columbus, they're both fat.
Wrong Ohio city.

Also quite an accusation for an Alabama fan to throw around. Ya'll are fatter than almost anyone. In fact, four of the top five fattest states in the US are represented by the SEC West - Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. There must be no middle ground; either you're fat as fuck or you're a D1 athlete.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Ohio city.

Also quite an accusation for an Alabama fan to throw around. Ya'll are fatter than almost anyone. In fact, four of the top five fattest states in the US are represented by the SEC West - Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. There must be no middle ground; either you're fat as fuck or you're a D1 athlete.
Dude... Ohio is a known factory for ugly people.. I wouldn't be spouting off if I were you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... BUT... the ones with the fair skin and blonde hair and light eyes are northern bloodlines... a lot of human migration has occurred over the past 150 years due to transportation technology. Again, I have nothing against other looks, I just prefer the northern heritage look the best.

I guess you just are into that type--tom-boyish, big-boned fatties. You should check out the south, you probably wouldn't leave

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna pretend for a second that I wouldn't give her a very memorable for me (not so much for her) two minutes of bliss, but not the hottest coaches kid out there.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... Ohio is a known factory for ugly people.. I wouldn't be spouting off if I were you.
Haha, coming from a michigan fan. I've never seen a single study that says Ohio is an ugly person state, but believe what you want.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. Any type of ranking like that for states is dumb. There're hot and ugly chicks everywhere.

I guarantee I could introduce you to chicks from ohio that are so fucking hot, you'd drag your nut sack across thirty yards of barbed wire just for the opportunity to suck the dick that was in them last.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee I could introduce you to chicks from ohio that are so fucking hot, you'd drag your nut sack across thirty yards of barbed wire just for the opportunity to suck the dick that was in them last.

Conversely, I could also introduce you to chicks from ohio that are so fucking ugly, you'd drink yourself into a coma in an effort to make them fuckable.