• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Irsay Arrested

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfl_e_irsay11_600x400.jpg

If Irsay is 54, why does he look like he's 74? :scratch:

Oh, that's right. He's a drug addict!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irsay speaks! There's some pretty funny trolling in the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irsay speaks! There's some pretty funny trolling in the replies.

I'm twitter illiterate...twilliterate???

How do I see replies to his tweet?

Last edited by a moderator:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have to actually view the tweet on twitter. Just follow the link to his profile and click on the tweet.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK Jim Irsay, messages of support ?? You are a fucking Billionaire and you own a Football team, is your life so fucking hard ? Cry me a river you are a child who has been handed every thing to you and have feel the need to put other people at risk by driving smashed ? And for all the people who will say "but he has a disease and its hard to kick the addiction" this guy likes to get fucked up for fun and thinks he can get away with anything because he has tons of money.

BTW this is a bit of a sore spot for me because I've lost 2 close friends to drunk drivers and known several people who died from drug addictions and they didnt have access to all the recources in the world like this prick.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goddell's come down hard on Irsay. He is forcing the Colts owner to go back and read his own tweets sober. Irsay is appealing the punishment.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
FUCK Jim Irsay, messages of support ?? You are a fucking Billionaire and you own a Football team, is your life so fucking hard ? Cry me a river you are a child who has been handed every thing to you and have feel the need to put other people at risk by driving smashed ? And for all the people who will say "but he has a disease and its hard to kick the addiction" this guy likes to get fucked up for fun and thinks he can get away with anything because he has tons of money.

BTW this is a bit of a sore spot for me because I've lost 2 close friends to drunk drivers and known several people who died from drug addictions and they didnt have access to all the recources in the world like this prick.

This.

I think it's f'ing ridiculous that people who are as rich as football PLAYERS get DUIs. The NFL provides free, anonymous driving services 24 hours a day.

This guy's a friggn' owner! He could hire multiple drivers to fill 24-hour driving shifts for the rest of his life for the money in his couch cushions! :doh: Oh the stupidity.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the look of a man that truly gives no fu¢ks

He's got the look of every old souse I've ever met. Good luck to him and better luck to anyone in his path on the roads.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with everything you said except for this. While having a lot of money can help you access more resources for treatment, it also helps access to drugs. I too have lost several important people in my life to drug addiction and I dont think having a bunch a money at their disposal would have made things much better.