• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me preface this by saying I'm a Harbaugh fan. That being said, he needs to tone down the things he says. His "above reproach" comment and "who's got it better than us" comment make us as fans look stupid...and the players on his team. Things like that only fuel the hate and not only that, if they don't win the Super Bowl every year then it's dumpster fire for us all. If gum chewer made those comments we'd all be annoyed at least a little.

Anyway, just my 2¢.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me preface this by saying I'm a Harbaugh fan. That being said, he needs to tone down the things he says. His "above reproach" comment and "who's got it better than us" comment make us as fans look stupid...and the players on his team. Things like that only fuel the hate and not only that, if they don't win the Super Bowl every year then it's dumpster fire for us all. If gum chewer made those comments we'd all be annoyed at least a little.

Anyway, just my 2¢.

Why would we care what other fans think of Harbaugh? I kind of like that fans of other teams hate him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we care what other fans think of Harbaugh? I kind of like that fans of other teams hate him.

Never said anything about caring about what others think. I could care less. What I'm saying is don't make broad statements that ultimately affect the team.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the who's got it better than us chant. Shit I say it all the time and it gets everyone pumped up.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the who's got it better than us chant. Shit I say it all the time and it gets everyone pumped up.

That's the thing, I do too but, when you lose guess what, everybody laughs and offers up, "we do."

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, I do too but, when you lose guess what, everybody laughs and offers up, "we do."

Same goes for other teams like the Saints and Bengals. Who Dey! Who Dey! Who dey think gonna beat them Bengals.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it and I like it.

"WHO HAS IT BETTER THEN US"

NOBODY

Lets Go 49ers

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I love the confidence and its intoxicating for us fans. I just feel it leaves us open for ridicule. If you aren't on top then it's hilarious to pundits.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only get to bump this song once a year when SF comes to AZ. But when im tailgating and blasting it everyone loves it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3TCBiyh-eM]Bailey - Who's Got It Better? - YouTube[/ame]

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I love the confidence and its intoxicating for us fans. I just feel it leaves us open for ridicule. If you aren't on top then it's hilarious to pundits.

If you're worried about ridicule then you clearly do care what other fans think.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway, just my 2¢.

Stop being a pussy

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh & Carroll act like douches all the time but I guess it keeps things more interesting than if SF & Seattle were coached by Dick Jauron and Ken Macha.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh & Carroll act like douches all the time but I guess it keeps things more interesting than if SF & Seattle were coached by Dick Jauron and Ken Macha.

How are you a Seattle and SF fan? Identity crises?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:noidea:

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Anyway, just my 2¢.

I respectfully disagree with 100% of this.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway, just my 2¢.

So basically you are pissed that your coach writes checks with his mouth you can't cash?

The above reproach comment was directly solely at cheating with PED's. And I agree with him. I have no problem with that comment. How is that making you look like a fool? Aldon smiths alcoholism is not the same thing as using PED's.

And seriously? You don't like the "who's got it better than us" post game win celebration? Thats one of my favorite harbaughisms.