• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jesus christ BLOW THIS FUCKING TEAM UP ALREADY

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCKING JOKE

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is still fight left in this team. Season is still young.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately blowing up the team does no good. Cole is the only player who we would get any kind of return on. I rather watch these guys suck and finish their careers as Phils then trade everyone and watch a bunch of career utility players out there.

Besides, the division is horrible. As much as we suck, we're still within striking distance.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately blowing up the team does no good. Cole is the only player who we would get any kind of return on. I rather watch these guys suck and finish their careers as Phils then trade everyone and watch a bunch of career utility players out there.

Besides, the division is horrible. As much as we suck, we're still within striking distance.

What's even crazier than what you wrote is I think you're fuc n serious! Holy shit!

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's even crazier than what you wrote is I think you're fuc n serious! Holy shit!

What's crazy? That none of our tradable assets will draw any kind of return other than Cole? That's a fact. Chase and Jimmy wont bring any kind of return as far as young players to build around. And Ryan ain't goin nowhere.

Or that the division is horrible and we're still with in striking distance? It's a fact. As much dick as this team sucks, they're still only a hot streak away from first place. I'm not saying they're going to do it. But it is possible. Even if by some chance they're ale to sneak into the playoffs, they don't stand a chance.

Blowing this team up does nothing. At all. Period. We have nothing in the minors to replace them with. None of them will bring anything worth a damn in a trade. Let the best first and second basemen and short stop in the history of the franchise end their careers in Phils uniforms while continuing to try and develop what few young pieces of talent we have. Once these contracts start expiring and the Comcast money kicks in next year, go spend it.

This is a .500 team, they're not the 07-11 teams, but they are capable of making noise in the division especially depending on what becomes available closer to the deadline.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how are they a .500 team if they are 9 games under .500?

LOLOLOL is this real life? I'm not sure if your being serious or not

Blowing up this team does EVERYTHING, it means rebuilding instead of just treading water

make no mistake about it, this team is going to get even worse before things get better. But the longer they wait the worse its gonna be

why not start making deals, so that when guys like JP Crawford and Franco are ready, they aren't being throw into the mix with this current slop

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blowing up this team does EVERYTHING, it means rebuilding instead of just treading water

make no mistake about it, this team is going to get even worse before things get better. But the longer they wait the worse its gonna be

why not start making deals, so that when guys like JP Crawford and Franco are ready, they aren't being throw into the mix with this current slop[/

BPNAZ, Great response! This team will be hard pressed to win 70 games. "500 team " lmfao!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phillies are playing .428 ball in June. Since June 10th before Alanta came to town they were on an 11-6 run at .647. But it will be tough to recover from yesterday's double bashing at CBP.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why not start making deals, so that when guys like JP Crawford and Franco are ready, they aren't being throw into the mix with this current slop

I guess when you don't live in the market it's much easier for you to say blow it up and get rid of everybody because you aren't paying to go to the games. When I go to CBP I'd rather watch what's out there now than a bunch of nobodies. Retooling in the current form is much better than blowing it up.

Let's get rid of everyone and anything just for the sake of it. Let's not take into consideration that we want guys like Chase tutoring the young kids on how to be a pro. Let's bring up all the talent now, throw them to the wolves, fuck their confidence up for life and not even have any vets around for them to learn from. Instead we'll let the no names we get in return tutor the kids we're pinning our hopes on.

Even if winning 70 is a stretch, the hell with it. Lets blow it up and be lucky to win 40. Let the fans that actually go to the games and have been for years be satisfied with a big ol' :finger2:from management.

Crawford is not ready. Not even close. Franco is not ready. Biddle is taking time off because he feels lost out there. Lets trade every one for nothing. Bring up these guys and fuck their confidence for life. Screw letting them get their feet wet hitting between Utley and Howard, where they will actually see pitches. Let them bat in between Revere and Brown where they wont be given a pitch for decades.

Never mind the fact that they are performing, they are just inconsistent. When the bats are alive pitching blows. When pitching is on point bats go cold. When the bullpen sucks they starters are pitching lights out. When the bull pen comes around the starters turn into American Legion players. Lets not give them a chance to put it together, they don't deserve it. They have done nothing to prove they do. The tear they went on down the stretch last year was because they played AAA teams.

Never mind that they'd be in first if it wasn't for the bullpen the first two months of the season.

Great plan. Lets do it. Of course that's a hell of a lot easier to say from 3000 miles away.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the NBA or NFL where you can get better by sucking. Rebuilding takes MUCH longer. I don't want to sit through another 20 years of shit ball when the greatest infield this city has ever seen is still going out there and producing night in and night out.

The Comcast money kicks in at the end of this season. Hold tight. See what you can do. Maybe try to get a piece at the deadline if you're with in striking distance, if not then next year use the billions to get an actual left and center fielder.