• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry says Romo can play 5 more years....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard rumors that could be completely false of the Eagles giving up two 1sts and Lesean McCoy to the Raiders for Mariotta but Lesean is signed long term where Murray isn't. I wouldn't have a problem with it either if I was Dallas or Philly cause Chris Polk, Sproles and your back up RBs play great while they are in because of the top OLines. Dallas is in a way better spot cause our OLine is OLD. Herramins, Mathis and Jason Peters are all in their 30s.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What trouble has DEZ caused? It would be dumb to trade him. You have one of the best young receivers in the game and you want to dump him for being emotional LOL Just stupid.
You'll have to excuse TxHeat as he is a Patriots fan. Dez most likely will be signed to a new deal.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my scenario we would make a non-exclusive tag to Dez, he would then need to sign with CLE giving us two 1sts, and then we trade one of them back for JFF or someone else. If that timeline works and rules don't prohibit, then you could essentially "trade" an unrestricted FA to another team without having to first sign him to a contract and either give no signing bonus or screw your cap absorbing it.
That seems like a great idea but in reality it won't happen. There is no way a Dez will get the Cowboys two number one picks.