• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Rice Jr. gets tryout with 9ers!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he'll be lucky to end up in the practice squad.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see the Rice legacy live on, but this isn't the place for him. Poor guy has practically no chance at making this team.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might sound fucked up, but big time athletes should breed like race horses. Get with a girl with good genes (and good jeans) so you have a better chance of a superior athlete. You always see the GOATS kids really small and not quite good enough. Imagine if Megatron got Candice Parker pregnant? That kid is going to be an amazing athlete.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might sound fucked up, but big time athletes should breed like race horses. Get with a girl with good genes (and good jeans) so you have a better chance of a superior athlete. You always see the GOATS kids really small and not quite good enough. Imagine if Megatron got Candice Parker pregnant? That kid is going to be an amazing athlete.
Good point. Don't they stud out race horses? I would have hard time thinking of women who fit the bill for these guys ( Serena or Venus Williams?) I wonder if Nick Montana can make a shot in the NFL.I guess models as wives do not equate to the physical talent to play at that level.