• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Kill Owned By Top Receiver

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Barker quit the Minnesota team, and promptly proceeded to destroy Jerry Kill in a long blog post. Barker looks a little bratty, but Kill looks awful. Just when Minnesota seems to have some momentum, they shoot themselves in the foot.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Jerry Kill seems like a stand up guy too. He was classy about the way they got wrecked.

They don't need divas at minnesota. That's for sure.

There's no reason why they can't at least be competitive. Gorgeous city, brand new stadium. Gotta weed out the bad apples.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I read the blog post.

What a classless douchebag.

He couldn't say that man-to-man. He had to post it on the interwebz for all to see.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't say exactly what the kid's 'spiritual beliefs' are, though they seem to be an issue in this mess. Is he wicca or something?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My personal reasoning for not getting an MRI was because I didn’t want to entertain the possibility of my injury being severe, and I’d rather push as hard as I can to rehab it believing it was a minor issue. I figured if it was something severe, my rehab would be greatly affected and time would tell me that something more serious has happened. I had some discomfort in front of my achilles tendon above my heal. I was limited in being able to get the “pop” I was used to from my ankle."

This kid thinks he's Boobie Miles. What a fucking moron.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barker looks like a jerk for the first part ("I'm special, dont tell me i'm not"), but if you read through there are some allegations about player safety. Forcing an injured player to train beyond what he says he can tolerate, and then yelling at him for questioning authority in that case looks bad for Kill. Most of Barker's verbal abuse complaints just look bad for him, though.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah "you were mean to me in front of people" doesn't fly.

This reminds me of that Idaho St. player. Just an uber sensitive athlete who CLEARLY thinks he is special and coaches should treat him with kid gloves at all times.

Grow the fuck up and handle your business. Mommy and daddy came to save him. It honestly looks like his parents helped him write that post.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee this kid baited him into flipping out and calling him nothing special because the kid probably acted like he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

If you want to talk about manipulation, airing out all your dirty laundry for the world to see is about as manipulative as it gets.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to say too many bad things because I think he might transfer to Wisconsin* and we can really use him.

* His brother was a preferred walk-on at Wisconsin who famously had a heart condition get detected at his physical. His brother still goes to the school and is on very good terms with the football team.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read some of it but got bored....on the part where he is talking about transferring:

"I can’t wait until the end of the season because that would risk you building up a false reputation around me that could make me unattractive to any other football program. "

i think this little blog calling out all of his coaches and training staff might make him a little unattractive to other programs too.