• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jermichael Finley transaction might fuck me over

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is really tough to drop/claim people in my league, you either have to have a player that has 3 weeks & no stats or they need to be placed on IR. I have no one even close to either on my squad and I really want to grab Crabtree off of waivers.

I tried earlier in the week to get Travis Benjamin for Eddie Royal & Montee Ball to be able to do this but the guy wouldn't accept it. I know right now he isn't thinking about Crabtree but I bet he will in a week or so... I think he thinks that Josh Gordon will be traded. Hoping he thinks thats what I was thinking too. Benjamin is the only WR on anyone's roster that currently has 3 weeks, no stats.

SOOO... Another guy had recently traded KAP for Cutler & obviously that didn't work out & he needed a qb. He wanted Ben from me later in the day. We ended up making the deal Ben & Ginn for Schaub and Finley. I wanted Finley because as soon as he goes on IR (IF HE EVER DOES) I'd be able to immediately grab Crab. If he doesn't go on IR I have to wait 3 weeks to drop him & I fear that someone else will get the crab over that timeframe.. Fuck

I wanted my playoff roster to look like this
Dalton
Charles
Bell
A. Brown
AJ Green
Brandon Marshall
Crabtree
Matt Bryant
49ers...

Heres to hoping this happens!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just traded for Finley...gave up Rudolph. I just picked him up this morning.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep searching "Jermichael Finley" on twitter in the hopes that I see "has been sent to IR"

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I get where you're coming from and sympathize with the situation, but saying a guy that just got out of the hospital with a spinal injury might fuck your fantasy football team?? Come on man. ..

Btw.. that's gotta be one of the most interesting transaction rules I've ever heard of. Probably adds a while other level of strategy, but it wouldn't be for me! Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep searching "Jermichael Finley" on twitter in the hopes that I see "has been sent to IR"

Still not enough info yet on his injury to put him on IR. One doc says he might be back in a couple of weeks but another saying IR would be the better option. Hopefully know more next week.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I get where you're coming from and sympathize with the situation, but saying a guy that just got out of the hospital with a spinal injury might fuck your fantasy football team?? Come on man. ..

Btw.. that's gotta be one of the most ingesting transaction rules I've ever heard of. Probably adds a while other level of strategy, but it wouldn't be for me! Good luck.

Unintentionally sounds horrible, but it kinda is true. Looks like he'll be ok, which is a good thing.

This league is unlike any other I've ever been a part of. This is my 3rd year in it and I'm just now picking up on how to manage a team correctly. This league has been around since 1978 and not a whole lot of rules have changed in it although the game itself certainly has. Some of the guys around here know that the point structure is totally different as well, but its probably the most fun that I've ever had with a league and don't think I'll ever do another one now that I'm used to this format.

Problem is that no one else really understands it fully and its hard to get advice on stuff since its so different.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added an additional word to the title to make it sound a little better

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. Finley to IR today. Grabbed the Crab on the day he was cleared to practice.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted my playoff roster to look like this
Dalton
Keenum
Charles
Ellington