• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jermaine Oneal and The fake tough guy Griffin

mylie10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess Jermaine Oneal went to meet Griffin after school at the lockers last night after the game....lol to old man Jermaine.

I wonder what set him off to approach Grifin afterwards. Supposedly Griffin told him he's a beast on the court and Jermaine said he's a beast off the court. Or something like that.

I can't stand Griffin I 's antics on the court. It sucks because s e he's really showing improvement and is getting so much better. He doesn't need to pull the crap he does every game. Same with Crhis Paul and his flopping.

Have to say I love Griffins commercials though.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess Jermaine Oneal went to meet Griffin after school at the lockers last night after the game....lol to old man Jermaine.

I wonder what set him off to approach Grifin afterwards. Supposedly Griffin told him he's a beast on the court and Jermaine said he's a beast off the court. Or something like that.

I can't stand Griffin I 's antics on the court. It sucks because s e he's really showing improvement and is getting so much better. He doesn't need to pull the crap he does every game. Same with Crhis Paul and his flopping.

Have to say I love Griffins commercials though.

Griffin has developed a bit of an attitude. He used to be seen as soft but now he's taking no shit from anyone.