• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeannie Says She Is The Boss Now

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeanie says that she is the boss and can make whatever changes she needs to including the removal of executive president - Jim Buss if that was necessary, but that her job is to empower and enable everyone to do their job and provide them with the tools needed to do a good job. I would love to believe this, but honestly - it sounds like a load of crap

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the Lakers forum;

For her age, damn girl. You fine

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares about the shitty Lakers :stephena:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the Lakers forum;

For her age, damn girl. You fine

wtf.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why is Phil in NY?

It's pretty obvious or should be that the Lakers do not want or need Phil Jackson. In order to hire Phil, both Jim and Jeannie would have to turn over their jobs to him and that's not going to help.

I just wish Jeannie would pose for Playboy

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious or should be that the Lakers do not want or need Phil Jackson. In order to hire Phil, both Jim and Jeannie would have to turn over their jobs to him and that's not going to help.

Where do you get your info?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, it seems some miss your sarcasm.............

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should do a google search. You'll be happy with the results. ;)

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should do a google search. You'll be happy with the results. ;)

What is it about nude celebrities that is so much more interesting than nude ****stars? I have googled her plenty :D

@the Laker fans there is a couple pics of her in the Staples Center that will make you look for better seats.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about nude celebrities that is so much more interesting than nude ****stars? I have googled her plenty :D

@the Laker fans there is a couple pics of her in the Staples Center that will make you look for better seats.

:lol:For a woman that is not petite - she really is good looking:agree:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest you read the article on ESPN - and read the responses by Jeannie Buss -

I don't need to read the article, I listened to her interview on the radio. Im asking you, what do you mean by Jim and Jeannie have to give their jobs to Phil?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to read the article, I listened to her interview on the radio. Im asking you, what do you mean by Jim and Jeannie have to give their jobs to Phil?

Jeannie said flat out in the interview that I read - that both she, her brother and Kupchak are capable of doing what Phil would be doing and that they did not need him. Honestly - having been exposed to family owned businesses - I pretty much believe Jeannie and Jim have been running most of the Lakers business a few years now and they do not not want Phil in charge. Like it or not - we are stuck with them

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeannie said flat out in the interview that I read - that both she, her brother and Kupchak are capable of doing what Phil would be doing and that they did not need him. Honestly - having been exposed to family owned businesses - I pretty much believe Jeannie and Jim have been running most of the Lakers business a few years now and they do not not want Phil in charge. Like it or not - we are stuck with them

This is the allergy to success that would have me worried as a Lakers fan. 1 of the greatest basketball minds in the history of the game but the Buss family can do it better.

You know they have had pillow talk about this and Jeannie has just rolled her eyes and thought "how smart can this big oaf be?" and rolled over to sleep.

Now Phil has a different job and in 3 years he will get to say "I told you eh? Didn't want my help? What I do is easy eh?"

The I told you so's of the rich and famous is ridiculous, mine is usually about the weather and not needing a jacket or my biggest coup was the benefits of a healthy diet and exercise. Man that one was sweet. My gf keeps getting told how good she looks and I just say "you're welcome".