• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JD 317 foot 'Homerun'

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they did. You tried to start shit and then got repeatedly kicked in the vagina.

Try harder next time. And perhaps change your teams. That Mariner thing is fucking up your shit.
LOL.
The only vagina around here is 317

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.
The only vagina around here is 317
Your clear intent was to ridicule the Boston ballpark. I have no idea why you thought that was anything resembling a 'civil' comment.

I couldn't care less about that but when the conversation took a turn off the vitriol, you doubled down and have resorted to using even more foul language to attack the properties of the Fenway outfield fence. (If you think you can hit a line drive over it, be my guest. Exit velocity does matter.)
If you wanted "civil" conversation, there are ways to approach it with some degree of maturity. Present a childish point of view and expect to be taken less-than-seriously.
I have been to the ballparks in Seattle. You'd be OK if there was anything going on there that resembles excitement. Passing out big yellow "K" shirts was as good as it ever got for me. At least, like Fenway, they blew up the Kingdome.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to make up a number and pull it out of your ass, why not do something really bad? Like "256 foot homer. LOL." right?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussyfoot.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your clear intent was to ridicule the Boston ballpark. I have no idea why you thought that was anything resembling a 'civil' comment.

I couldn't care less about that but when the conversation took a turn off the vitriol, you doubled down and have resorted to using even more foul language to attack the properties of the Fenway outfield fence. (If you think you can hit a line drive over it, be my guest. Exit velocity does matter.)
If you wanted "civil" conversation, there are ways to approach it with some degree of maturity. Present a childish point of view and expect to be taken less-than-seriously.
I have been to the ballparks in Seattle. You'd be OK if there was anything going on there that resembles excitement. Passing out big yellow "K" shirts was as good as it ever got for me. At least, like Fenway, they blew up the Kingdome.
Writing a novel in a message > not much. I read the first three words and then fell asleep.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Writing a novel in a message > not much. I read the first three words and then fell asleep.
Reader attention span is a bit difficult, I realize.