• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jason reid

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Redskins? defense won?t be at full strength to start NFL regular season - The Washington Post

this guy is debbie freaking downer all the time even when he says good things

i dislike this guy the most as far as guys who cover the skins . his research is poor , he bad mouths virtually every move . man jump to nfl network already

I understand your frustration Dad but, in this article he was just pointing out the obvious. We all know about the suspended personnel, the ever aging LFB and the issues with our secondary last year. Not sure why he even wrote the article really.

Having said that, I'm excited to see the young new kids help this team in anyway they can.

Go Skins!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your frustration Dad but, in this article he was just pointing out the obvious. We all know about the suspended personnel, the ever aging LFB and the issues with our secondary last year. Not sure why he even wrote the article really.

Having said that, I'm excited to see the young new kids help this team in anyway they can.

Go Skins!

see i think barnett can step in and be just fine at ILB . i feel that baker/golston can do what jenkins does

i feel b jenkins is better then jackson . and i believe merriweather /doughty will be fine at SS and rambo will be better then williams at FS

he comes across as the sky is falling

our defense should be middle of the pack and that should be ok

and he is always debbie downer/joe negative

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He whined a lot last year and ended up being wrong about a lot of the stuff he whined about.

Think anyone at the post is nudged to be negative. Due to the relationship and tension between the front office and the paper.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiem being the only one really worth reading. He's the best Redskin beat reporter and it's not even close.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiem being the only one really worth reading. He's the best Redskin beat reporter and it's not even close.

:agree: none better and the WP doesnt know what they had for the short period they had him