• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

January 6th - Seattle @ Washington - PLAYOFFS BABY!!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you even talking about.

Instead of calling me a crazy homer, maybe you should just admit that Russell is a damn good player. It's okay to admit you are wrong. Your self-righteousness is hilarious, but the fact that you say something does not mean it overrules all the facts out there.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How else do you interpret the calling out of all my Russell posts as me being a "homer" or that I respect him only because he went to Wisconsin? Have you ever thought that maybe i've been a fan of him and JJ (which are really the only Badgers that I am a huge message board backer of) because I legitimately think that they are great players who are underappreciated?

Again, if you want to call me OD, then you should at least acknowledge that I have been completely vindicated in the three things that this board calls me out on the most.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on making the playoffs, but it's going to be awkward when you lose and realize all those picks for RG3 were wasted, because there were 74 draft picks before the best QB was taken.

THIS ^ on a fucking REDSKINS board is the epitome of childish trolling. Get a fucking life. And you are shocked to get a bad reception!

I have never said one bad thing about Russell Wilson. I said bad stuff about YOU. Figure it out and go bitch on the Bears board.

Just go away you non-contributing putz. The Skins lost. Wilson moved on and likely won't have to have his knee replaced in the offseason. Enjoy. Nobody here, on the REDSKINS board is int he mood to hear your useless drivel right now.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want me to post on your board, don't mock my perfectly germane posts. If you mock me, a response to the mock is fair game. If you don't want me to respond, a good start would probably be avoiding calling me out. To ASK ME QUESTIONS for two straight posts and then bitch when I answer is pretty low, even for a whiny hypocrite like you.

Edit: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/penalty-box/88926-hey-assholes.html#post2677415

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want me to post on your board, don't mock my perfectly germane posts. If you mock me, a response to the mock is fair game. If you don't want me to respond, a good start would probably be avoiding calling me out. To ASK ME QUESTIONS for two straight posts and then bitch when I answer is pretty low, even for a whiny hypocrite like you.

:L

JFC

You continue to utterly SHOCK me with your ignorance.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/penalty-box/88926-hey-assholes.html#post2677415

I have not said this to one person on this website in the almost 3 years that I've been on it: FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF.

The whole reason for your first post is to say that RG3 is bad and Wilson is a god. Fine. You made your troll post and got the anti-troll response. Good for you. Russell Wilson is an excellent quarterback, and he was way underrated in the draft. I don't think you will find one person here saying this is untrue. Oh, other than yourself of course. You are piece of shit. Go away and don't come back.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not said this to one person on this website in the almost 3 years that I've been on it: FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF.

The whole reason for your first post is to say that RG3 is bad and Wilson is a god. Fine. You made your troll post and got the anti-troll response. Good for you. Russell Wilson is an excellent quarterback, and he was way underrated in the draft. I don't think you will find one person here saying this is untrue. Oh, other than yourself of course. You are piece of shit. Go away and don't come back.

:dhd:

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a offseason/draft/free agency thread now