• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamaal Adams requests trade

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently he has a list of 7 teams he wants to be traded to, but we aren’t on it. Still, wouldn’t it be awesome to see an actual top tier strong safety playing next to Eddie Jackson? What would it cost to get him? Probably a 1st rounder is the starting point. Probably have to give up another valuable pick as well. Seems like a move a team like the bears would make being the front office is in desperation mode.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade our first round pick, which is what it would take. If Trubisky is not it, we're going to need it next year. Also between Jackson, Fuller and Adams, that's a lot of money tied up in the secondary.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when we had an elite SS in Amos. Things sure went fantastically. That being said - I don't think we would have had a drop off from 18 last year had Hicks never gotten hurt. Our D was coming off one of its most impressive performances over the past few years vs Minny.

Look, I would shit my pants if this happened. I just don't think it's what we need to be doing right now. The D is in great shape personnel wise. We only have like 3 positions where there isn't a bonafide/surefire stud and they're all probably "decent" to "good".

We need to have 1st round picks again more than we need Jamal Adams. Not to mention, our cap is under enough stress. Fuller/Jackson will be dilemmas we need to straighten out next season. Restructure, extension, etc.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently he has a list of 7 teams he wants to be traded to, but we aren’t on it. Still, wouldn’t it be awesome to see an actual top tier strong safety playing next to Eddie Jackson? What would it cost to get him? Probably a 1st rounder is the starting point. Probably have to give up another valuable pick as well. Seems like a move a team like the bears would make being the front office is in desperation mode.

45oo61.jpg

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two consecutive years without a first rounder is long enough. We need to strengthen and deepen our roster, and the best way to do this is thru the draft. I'm glad we're not on Adams' list. To paraphrase Jiddy, fuck him.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two consecutive years without a first rounder is long enough. We need to strengthen and deepen our roster, and the best way to do this is thru the draft. I'm glad we're not on Adams' list. To paraphrase Jiddy, fuck him.
Shoot, the way Pace drafts later in the draft, I'd be up for him trading the first for 2'nd & 3rd round picks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot, the way Pace drafts later in the draft, I'd be up for him trading the first for 2'nd & 3rd round picks.
LOL, you have a point there. But for a change of pace (pardon the pun), I'd like to see what the Bears do with an actual first rounder. And if that means trading back, so be it. Just as long as come draft day next year we have that first round to consider such actions.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the first. We can live without the 32nd pick.