• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jabar Gaffney tells Cowboys fan on Twitter to kill himself

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
+1

I actually chuckled when I read about it.

So tired of everything being tied to racism and everyone needing to be politically correct. Tired of this "everybody gets a trophy mentality" in schools and if you're getting bullied go tell a teacher and tell your psychologist about it instead of just taking a swing at the person bullying you.

Right on!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Forget terrorists, Political Correctness is America's most dangerous enemy.

If by "Political Correctness" you mean "horrible diets and lack of education" then yeah, sure.

True fact: for the first time in American history, children have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1

I actually chuckled when I read about it.

So tired of everything being tied to racism and everyone needing to be politically correct. Tired of this "everybody gets a trophy mentality" in schools and if you're getting bullied go tell a teacher and tell your psychologist about it instead of just taking a swing at the person bullying you.

Me, I'm tired of seeing fat as hell kids playing X-Box and obese adults making shit shows like "Glee" and "Gray's Anatomy" popular.

THAT'S killing America.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an incredible non-story.....LOL!!!!!

Yeah, have you heard about the Lee County Sherrif's office classification of a girl kissing a boy as a sex crime? I get the fact that it could be sexual harrassment and the fact that it's a girl doing it and not a guy shouldn't influence whether it is a bad thing to do, but come on. There's a lot of publicity on it for being such a small thing. Google it and you'll get a page worth of stuff. I heard it on the news and thought, maybe local but found it's nowhere close to where I live. But even then, the news is that it was reported to the police, not what actually happened. When it being reported is more newsworthy than of the action, the action shouldn't be reported - generally speaking. (No, I'm not saying that everything reported should be on the news)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, have you heard about the Lee County Sherrif's office classification of a girl kissing a boy as a sex crime? I get the fact that it could be sexual harrassment and the fact that it's a girl doing it and not a guy shouldn't influence whether it is a bad thing to do, but come on. There's a lot of publicity on it for being such a small thing. Google it and you'll get a page worth of stuff. I heard it on the news and thought, maybe local but found it's nowhere close to where I live. But even then, the news is that it was reported to the police, not what actually happened. When it being reported is more newsworthy than of the action, the action shouldn't be reported - generally speaking. (No, I'm not saying that everything reported should be on the news)

There was systematic r*pe going on at one of the largest universities in America and stories come out like this :L. People have lost touch with what is important in this country, no doubt.

Generally, people know the difference between good and bad and horrible, yet we all still look at how to blend them together.

Just my :twocents:

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude all the words you can't say so you don't hurt some peoples damn feelings... I mean really... people need to get thicker skin... and national councils on bullies.. I can solve the bully problem easy.. teach your kid to punch the bully in the mouth. Once the bully gets hit.. he stops being a bully. The world has become a pussified version of itself.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "Political Correctness" you mean "horrible diets and lack of education" then yeah, sure.

True fact: for the first time in American history, children have a shorter life expectancy than their parents.

That's fine by me. Humans live far longer than they are supposed to these days anyway. I agree with you on the video games and shitty tv shows. I grew up always having video games, but I was always outside playing. I played football almost every single day growing up. But it's only gonna get worse. With social networking you don't even have to talk to people anymore. There is so much to do online, and tv, and video games, even message boards like this... But I'm pretty active so I dont feel bad for playing the occasional video game or something. I could get into a whole thing but it will fire me up too much so Im not going to.