• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It would be great to get a win tonight....

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the A/S break we go 9-1-1, but in the last 6 we go 1-4-1.... Tonight would be a great way to rebound. Clarkie had 19 penalty minutes last game, let's hope cooler heads prevail with hot sticks & whip the Rags. No mention on whether Marty or Moose start..... I'd like to see what Hedberg could do.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were the better team last game, we just made some critical mental errors and couldn't capitalize on our oppurtunities. As always, some level of luck is needed against Henrik so hopefully we get some fortunate bounces and don't beat ourselves.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was a laser of a shot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy is as close to automatic as its gets on breakaways..and its not flash either which is weird that goalies cant stop it.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kovy is as close to automatic as its gets on breakaways..and its not flash either which is weird that goalies cant stop it.

From that close the shooter accuracy is everything, the goalie is just trying to take up as much net as possible, and move in the direction of the puck.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Carter was a beast tonight... and JJ was all over the place

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah that was a rip by kovy. carter really took it to dubinsky wow! still havent seen how the rangers have 91pts. past 3 games they did absolute squat against the devils. this game i cant really remember them having any real sustained pressure heck even on the powerplay.

i really wouldnt mind getting them in the first round. would love to be in vegas and lay some cash on that.

i just noticed something winnipeg is in 8th place. YIKES to whoever has to play them in the 1st round. that travel is going to suck for the 1st round?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
get pk also tonight. that was a sick move by henrqiue on their first kill. seeing stuff like that is going to go a long way in a playoff series i think.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single Devil came to play tonight they outclassed the "best" team in hockey

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They showed so much more killer instinct tonight vs Sunday against the Isles. You could really tell that they were pissed.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fingers crossed that there's no let down against the Isles. A quick 4 points over the next few days would go a long, long way towards cementing a playoff spot.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like how the defense wasn't clearing in the 2nd, could've been a different game had one of the rangers was able to hit the puck clean through a wide open net.

But it's good to see some wristers get through King Henry... feels real good lol.

Larsson is slightly on my nerves fellas, i really don't see a motor in him.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like how the defense wasn't clearing in the 2nd, could've been a different game had one of the rangers was able to hit the puck clean through a wide open net.

But it's good to see some wristers get through King Henry... feels real good lol.

Larsson is slightly on my nerves fellas, i really don't see a motor in him.

Agree with all of this. We got lucky the Rangers didn't capitalize on a lot of the defensive turnovers we had. Swedish Hammer I think is still getting his legs back, he has looked off since he came back.

Ryan Carter, where did that come from? Kovy had a great game as well, he was everywhere lastnight and finally started taking shots. Marty was huge in that 2nd period, controlling the game and stopping play when the Rangers had momentum and our D was on their heels.

Parise was kind of invisible lastnight, and we still dominated. A Train was solid. Great win.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyone else actively that can move the puck through and around every player out there like Kovy?

Been too long since I've seen Crosby and i can't really think of anyone. I mean that guy's handle and skating touch is incredible out there.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agree clam. Just still waiting from him to do his shake and bake and pot one. The building was ready to explode when he danced around the defeneder and lundqivst kicked it out withhis pad

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no reason we should not win these next 2 games against the Isles. If we can take those, we head into Sunday's game against a banged up Flyers team and we are sitting comfortably in the playoff picture. This should happen.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There is absolutely no reason we should not win these next 2 games against the Isles. If we can take those, we head into Sunday's game against a banged up Flyers team and we are sitting comfortably in the playoff picture. This should happen.

There's no reason we should have lost the one two days ago.

Larsson's speed has been the biggest problem he's had this season, as well as hit backhanded passes on clearing attempts. He definitely has enough speed to be a force, BUT he needs to improve his angles when attacking players are coming in on him with speed. Every other game or so we see a situation where the opposing player can go around him, and then he's in a position where he's reaching with his stick.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People underestimate the Isles...

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People underestimate the Isles...

True... They are a young team with lots of talent. But the goaltenders are suspect. We need to hammer down onto the crease & keep as much traffic in front of whoever is in at net. On the flip-side, we need to keep our crease clear & control the rebound. Seems like our opponents get many 2nd & 3rd shots off the rebound.

But beating the Rangers & the way it was done was a thing of beauty. We get to do it again @ MSG next week too. :whip: