• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

it is the ignore IFFY on sporthoopla thread!!

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ever made a decent post that wasn't followed up by a shot at Muzz it would be tolerable but he has to get stupid tooooo much. I don't always agree with Muzz but he isn't a prick to Iffy. If he has to be a dick keep it on the Tiger's board, that's where it started now he stalks his every post!!!:hdn:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's over there too as Iffster2.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want this guy gone, just tell us. There's no need to put him on ignore, we'll either ban him from the site or restrict him from your Lions board.

Hammer, He's here for me. Restricting him from the Lions board would be best. If we get others from the CBS Tigers boards he will follow me there. That's the only thing we have in common is the Detroit Tigers, but he insist on following me.

There was nothing CBS could do or wanted to do about it. I'm not alittle girl but when his stalking me pisses off other posters from boards I go to then you know something is wrong.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That me follow that up by saying, have fun restricting him from here. He will just keep creating new accts. He's very hell bent on knowing what I'm doing.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That me follow that up by saying, have fun restricting him from here. He will just keep creating new accts. He's very hell bent on knowing what I'm doing.

That's not a fight he will win. We have tools. :nod:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can back these guys up about Iffy. I never went to the Tigers board on CBS, but on the Lions board he never contributed anything towards the conversation, just trolled Muzzer after nearly every post he made.

Also, you should know that me and Muzzer aren't exactly best buddies, so this isn't a few friends ganging up on some dude they don't like (although you gotta watch Micro and Smitty when it comes to ganging and dudes).

:laugh3:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story Time!

Seriously, though, you gotta watch those two... I'll pass their story along for all the non-CBS guys:

One day, at 11:15 a.m. on a Tuesday because they're drunken degenerates, Micro looked across the bar and saw a new furry-faced hobo sitting on a stool. :vee: It was love at first sight. :drool:

So Micro slid on down the bar and said "Can I get you a drink stranger?" :suds:

Smitty was like "I don't always drink, but when I.... Oh who am I kidding, of course I always drink. That's why I live in a Kenmore box behind the dry cleaning place. Their exhaust vents keep my box toasty warm... although the fumes scrambled up my brain, even worse than the government already did. But I digress (he does that a lot, fyi), I'd love a beer good lookin'!" :nod:

So they started drinking. :drink:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continued...

Well, after he gets a few drinks in him, Micro gets pretty handsy. :gossip: And then even more handsy :hug:, and then he goes too far. :kiss: After that, all hell breaks loose and "handsy" turns into a handy under the table. :mo:

At that point the bartender said "Alright you two, that's enough of that in here. Have some coffee to sober up and get the hell out of here for the night." :tea:

So as they're walking out of the bar they have to decide where to go next.

"We could go back to my place," Smitty said. "Oh wait, my roommate is there right now, never mind. He's a total crackhead." :wtf:

Micro was like "No problem, we can walk back to my place, It's only a couple of miles."

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continuing

As they passed the fence, this horse came running up to them in a complete panic. :ipw:

"Please help!" he said. "There's three guys beating up my friend over there!"

Micro and Smitty ran over to help, and sure enough, three dudes were beating up a horse. :deadhorse:

Smitty was like, "Chip Kelly, Charlie Sheen and Lebron James, you stop beating up that horse!"

Chip Kelly got all mad and was like: :stfu:

Charlie Sheen just grinned like a sociopath. :charlie:

And Lebron started bawling his eyes out and ran to Miami. :sadbron:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still going

Then a llama came running by, and Micro and Smitty decided to try to catch it. :llama: Turns out llamas are much faster than Micro and Smitty, they had no luck catching it at all. Finally some duck was like "You fruits will never catch that llama!" :duck: which the sheep dog found to me hilarious :dhd:

Suddenly a light bulb came on in Smitty's head "Mikey! If that's a sheep dog then that means the farm has..."

"SHEEP" they both shouted in unison. You can pretty much figure out what happened next. :hdn:

But then the farmer, who happened to be a ninja came out and told them to quit fucking his sheep. :kk:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's still more

So they ran the rest of the way back to Micro's apartment. When they got there there was a beautiful naked girl standing in the doorway. :squeeze:

"Excuse me" Micro whined "We're trying to get upstairs to my apartment. Could you please move?"

Once upstairs they were ready to get down to buisness. "Are we alone up here, Mikey?" Smitty asked?

"Oh yeah man, I live alone." Micro replied (luckily his parents were out of town that week, so his lie wouldn't be found out)

But little did they know that I was hiding behind the couch the whole time! :behindsofa: Just waiting for the show to start... :pop2:

"Nice" Smitty said "Let's smoke this weed then." :smokin:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and more...

After that Smitty was like "What should we do now" and Micro was like "Idk, I guess you could poke me in the face with your stick, if you know what I mean?" and Smitty was like "Ok, sweet!" :boink:

"Um... not quite what I had in mind" Micro sighed "How about we play swords instead?" :fencing:

"Hmm... also not what I had in mind... why don't you wait here while I go slip into something more comfortable?" :cheer2:

Within a few minnutes it was on like Donkey Kong, because Smtty loved that cheerleader outfit. (it's still his favorite costume of Micro's) :bj:

"That was amazing!" Smitty rasped while trying to catch his breath "Your turn now, go run a bubble bath and I'll be right in."

"I'm going to put this rubber ducky on my head, so if there's any problems you can just give it a squeak" Smitty said before disappearing under the bubbles. :bathbaby:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conclusion

Well, the rest is pretty obvious, they both fell in love and lived happily ever after... :love: :cloud9:

... Until one day, that is. Because Smitty showed up with some unexpected news- :preggers:

"The baby's yours, Mikey, what are we going to do?" Smit'tay asked.

"Fuck that noise, I'm out!" was Micro's reply. :plane:

And now you all know the story of Smitty and Micro...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working off a hangover right now... can't fall back asleep, so I'm just chillin' on the shitter w/ my bong and gatorade...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish it had a happier ending. I always though Smit-tay and I would work out. Especially because of our love for sheep. :( :bawling:

Last edited by a moderator:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But little did they know that I was hiding behind the couch the whole time! :behindsofa: Just waiting for the show to start... :pop2:

This part is a little creepy bro. :scratch::suspicious: