• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It’s A Beautiful Mystery

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows why This fool Rodgers can’t perform in the post season

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows why This fool Rodgers can’t perform in the post season

Well, it would be hard to blame everyone else if he were winning. He has his priorities. I don’t follow Green Bay much, but it seems that every time, the media would bemoan the lack of defense or weapons for Rodgers every time. But now that the defense held us to three points, he probably still has the excuse of special teams. It’s funny how his championship had great defense but no one says anything about it.

I feel a lot of people say that we would have multiple championships with Rodgers if we had chosen him, but I think there’s a likelihood or at least the possibility that we would have the same number of appearances or fewer in that time span and people would talk about how we didn’t give him the right weapons. Everyone assumes that we would still have such a great defense if he were there. Our dominant defense didn’t really start until what would’ve been his second contract.

And I think that dominant defense produced better results because our offense rested them through ball control, field position, getting a lead that allows defensive aggressiveness, and using the clock. Of course, if Rodgers scored a lot, that takes pressure off the defense but with no pressure on the defense and garbage time, I don’t think we would have performed well enough to be noticed and then if we lost, it would be their fault.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it would be hard to blame everyone else if he were winning. He has his priorities. I don’t follow Green Bay much, but it seems that every time, the media would bemoan the lack of defense or weapons for Rodgers every time. But now that the defense held us to three points, he probably still has the excuse of special teams. It’s funny how his championship had great defense but no one says anything about it.

I feel a lot of people say that we would have multiple championships with Rodgers if we had chosen him, but I think there’s a likelihood or at least the possibility that we would have the same number of appearances or fewer in that time span and people would talk about how we didn’t give him the right weapons. Everyone assumes that we would still have such a great defense if he were there. Our dominant defense didn’t really start until what would’ve been his second contract.

And I think that dominant defense produced better results because our offense rested them through ball control, field position, getting a lead that allows defensive aggressiveness, and using the clock. Of course, if Rodgers scored a lot, that takes pressure off the defense but with no pressure on the defense and garbage time, I don’t think we would have performed well enough to be noticed and then if we lost, it would be their fault.
Some people are winners (Garoppolo). And some are losers (Rodgers). It’s hard to explain

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has no excuse this year. This lost was all him. You can't blame special team when you're special ass only managed 1 TD while losing to a team they couldn't even score 1. Should have been an easy win for such "Great" QB.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are winners (Garoppolo). And some are losers (Rodgers). It’s hard to explain
I can't imagine a single GM in the NFL--perhaps in NFL history--that would expect a Jimmy for Rodgers trade to result in the Niners winning less and the Packers winning more. :crazy:

Rodgers has no excuse this year. This lost was all him. You can't blame special team when you're special ass only managed 1 TD while losing to a team they couldn't even score 1. Should have been an easy win for such "Great" QB.
That's true. The last 2 times, he faced the Niners, the defense was blamed b/c the Niners put up 30+ points, but this time the D held the Niner offense out of the endzone all day, and even with the ST TD, the opposition only scored 13 points. A QB having an MVP-season should be able to beat that with his eyes closed.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine a single GM in the NFL--perhaps in NFL history--that would expect a Jimmy for Rodgers trade to result in the Niners winning less and the Packers winning more. :crazy:

That's true. The last 2 times, he faced the Niners, the defense was blamed b/c the Niners put up 30+ points, but this time the D held the Niner offense out of the endzone all day, and even with the ST TD, the opposition only scored 13 points. A QB having an MVP-season should be able to beat that with his eyes closed.
Some folks are winners and some ae losers. A guy with that kind of talent that can't get it done when needed is a loser