• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isaiah Thomas playing with a broken Jaw

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics head coach Brad Stevens says he’s not aware of Thomas’ jaw possibly being broken:

“He fractured his jaw. That’s what happened,” [WEEI’s Glenn] Ordway said Friday on Ordway, Merloni & Fauria. “The elbow hit his jaw and then what ended up happening is that tooth had no support system off the bone and the complete tooth came out. It was fractured deep inside and it popped out and he had two others that apparently were displaced.

“This is not a cosmetic thing. This is not, ‘Oh, big deal. He looks like a hockey player. He’s lost three teeth and can go out there and look funny.’ No, he not only has pain, but he has a situation in which three teeth have been totally displaced. He has to concentrate on what he’s doing. Apparently they took him in and it was a fairly serious situation where they had to put him under and everything else.”

On a conference call with reporters, coach Brad Stevens said he hasn’t heard anything about Thomas breaking his jaw and “would have heard” if he did.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one here seems to follow basketball.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Webber played on 1 leg. Not impressed.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire country has to be tired of Thomas news, right?

Hurry up and lose to the Cavs in the ECF's already...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire country has to be tired of Thomas news, right?

Hurry up and lose to the Cavs in the ECF's already...
I am. I thought it was hilarious how he came to Phoenix this season acting cocky as fuck and told reporters before the game that being traded from Phoenix was like a Christmas present. He then proceeds to turn the ball over in the final seconds to give up a game winning buzzer beater. Fame has turned him into an ultra cocky little fella.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an entire thread dedicated to the Celtics-Wizards series.
yup. there is. there is also a cavs series thread, yet there is a thread about lebron and kobe in postseason scoring.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup. there is. there is also a cavs series thread, yet there is a thread about lebron and kobe in postseason scoring.

LeBron, Kobe, Isaiah Thomas. I see what you mean. They're all on the same level.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you contradicted yourself. i'm just trying to help.

Not really. I didn't post in the LeBron-Kobe thread and I also didn't see anyone complaining in that thread that there weren't enough people discussing the topic.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I didn't post in the LeBron-Kobe thread and I also didn't see anyone complaining in that thread that there weren't enough people discussing the topic.
i didnt even see it covered as a topic. are you the nba police?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt even see it covered as a topic. are you the nba police?

Nope. Are you always this much of a whiner? Mention it in the Celtics-Wizards series thread and maybe people will start talking about it. Then again, maybe they won't, especially considering that Brad Stevens has said he knows nothing about it and that Danny Ainge has said that Thomas does not have a broken jaw.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Are you always this much of a whiner? Mention it in the Celtics-Wizards series thread and maybe people will start talking about it. Then again, maybe they won't, especially considering that Brad Stevens has said he knows nothing about it and that Danny Ainge has said that Thomas does not have a broken jaw.
are YOU always this much of a whiner? im just posting in a thread i started, then you came in and wrung your diaper out on it.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are YOU always this much of a whiner? im just posting in a thread i started, then you came in and wrung your diaper out on it.

What am I whining about? I was just trying to point you to a place where more people might want to discuss the topic. Instead of just going there to try to start a conversation, you got all upset that people are talking about Kobe and LeBron and don't want to talk about your precious Isaiah Thomas. Sorry, bro. I can't control who people care about.