• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isaac Yiadom shouldn't be a starter.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 for 6 for over 100 yards in the first half vs Yaidom

Ugh.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook, in his role last year, was Carr's favorite target .. Williams looks to be taking that role this year

DC, sometimes you are too quick to try to correct or knock down what others have to say .. In truth it can get annoying because unless someone is receiving a paycheck from the Broncos or some other NFL team, we're all just fans here ..

Stop trying to be anything more than that, because you're not
@SpiritOf77 , These kind of posts are discussion board killers. If you have a beef with someone, DM them. We basically have three/four guys keeping this board alive - neither one is you or me - and one doesn’t post anymore.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SpiritOf77 , These kind of posts are discussion board killers. If you have a beef with someone, DM them. We basically have three/four guys keeping this board alive - neither one is you or me - and one doesn’t post anymore.

The guy that does not post anymore is a minister, I believe and expects people to be dignified. I like being honest just not nasty mean and yes I will go there when people start it. But as of late I just give people ignore it is much easier.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lucas might have a took break but he is huge reason I am hear.

Everyone needs to lighten up! I have and if you think we are bad. try again this place is fine and we all need to just use the ignore feature for a couple of weeks and get over being mad at a certain poster.

It lets you know you missed them if not...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CEH Karl Paymah was a Cornerback who we took in the same draft that we took Darrent Williams and Domonique Foxworth. 3 CB's (on then day 1 of the draft). Paymah turned out to be basically a decent gunner and nothing more. Drafted based on physical tools and not play on the field. He hardly saw time at CB here. If you blinked you may have missed him. Wore #41. Played for a few teams after Denver.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as @SpiritOf77 comment goes, it's all good. Little odd, but whatever.

I don't get how the guy is so hurt by my comment. His comment was that Tyrell Williams was replacing Jared Cook. Say what you mean... "Tyrell Williams is replacing Jared Cook as the Raiders #1 receiving option this year". That would make more sense. I really thought he thought Tyrell Williams was a TE by his comment about replacing Cook. Wasn't trying to "act" as more then a fan. That doesn't even make sense. All you have to do is google that information if you don't even know anything about football. It's not like it's inside secretive information that Darren Waller and Jared Cook are both tight ends.
I am sorry that I misunderstood your comment. But this guy one day is loving me for telling him congrats on an engagement and the next day hating on me because I was informing him that Darren Waller was TE... Kinda funny and bizarre.

Tyrell Williams is replacing Jared Cook as the Raiders top receiving option. Got it.

Think about what you said Lucas and how it could be confusing before you get upset.

I guess I didn't realize it was a rule to disagree with someone you had to be receiving a paycheck from the Denver Broncos or some other team?.. Where did I miss that when I signed up?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumpity bump bump, Yiadom is garbage

Bumpity bump bump, Yiadom needs to go

Bumpity bump bump, I don't like Yiadom

Bumpity bump bump, go Broncos!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Harris was worse than the Yiadom in practice, we don’t wanna know how bad that is.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess since you got rid of Max, this is your new whipping boy?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the first time I saw this post, as I just came back to this thread because of Yiadom ..

DC and I go back, as I'm sure you and he do, to Mouth Off when DC and I would have great debates about Jake Plummer .. And I'm sure he remembers the debates about Marcus Peters leading up to the draft when Peters was coming out … If you think a comment like mine is going to kill an entire discussion board, well, I guess I should thank you for giving me that much credit ..

I will PM both you and DC now because I had no idea I was considered a "board killer " ..

The only "board killers" are the people who don't post …

As far as Yiadom goes, I cannot remember a guy who has lost so many matchups and given up so many plays who has had the good position that he's had .. He's been good on special teams, and I think Vance had a lot of input in bringing him here -- overdrafting him, which is not Yiadom;s fault -- Vance had him in the Senior Bowl and seemed to take a personal liking to him ..

He's not David Bruton or Omar Bolden on ST, but considering what Fangio brings to the defense, and how he's had to adjust, I'm not ready to give up .. He's NOT a starter, but he can contribute ..

We can't hold him responsible if he was drafted a little too high

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good @SpiritOf77 . Don't worry about it.. When our team sucks I expect there is going to be some hard times amongst fans and not everyone is going to agree during good and bad times. I don't think anyone sees you as a board killer. We have known each other for a long time now.

Agree with you on Yiadom. At times he has good coverage and just can't play the ball well. Like the Mike Williams catch yesterday. He reminds me of another fellow BC CB in terms of that. A bigger, physical guy like himself.
Remember the name Lenny Walls? Walls could cover but he'd always give up catches because he never turned his head and couldn't play the ball.

My guess is Yiadom will be a Bronco through his first contract, and then bounce for another team and linger for a few years as a reserve CB and special teams guy.

I said it earlier in this thread, but he reminds me of Karl Paymah. Another CB who we overdrafted based on physical tools and ended up playing primary on special teams for us then bouncing around after his rookie contract was up.

So I compared Yiadom to Lenny Walls in coverage and Karl Paymah career wise. To me Yiadom was a 5th round pick like Karl Paymah who went two rounds early because of his physical tools he had to work with.

I think his peak is Kayvon Webster, and his floor is Karl Paymah. I would be happy with Kayvon Webster.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shannon Sharpe sucks.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conception of Shannon Sharpe is blasphemy for a true Broncos fan - I'm running to use the red phone of this to call an ambulance and the National Guard.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the injuries, at the moment Yiadom might be our second best CB on the team. Hopefully Harris can step it and play like he did when he first got signed.