• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

is trembley coaching

dandydOnS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2/3 over and not 1 comment...how far has this team dropped our interest...I guess someone forgot to tell these guys that they still have 30 games left...go back to double A if u want the season to stop in august...2 hits on 70 pitches thru 6 innings....WOOOOOWW

i personally attribute it to the fact that most of the posters here are incredibly negative. if i wanted to interact with undeserved cynicism id go to a political message-board. this is supposed to be a fans site but the majority of posts are made when the o's are losing and then quiet down when, during the majority of the time, the team is winning.

dandydOnS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm......Let's see how Buck's postgame interview goes today.

Well, like I said last night, these Yankees are a good team. A real good team. Yeah, Feldman pitched a good game, but that Nova...Man, that kid's a superstar. And when you're going up against a superstar, that's just the way it goes.

Well, we'll see what they got tomorrow.

why would you give a shit how his post game interview goes? im sure he talks to the players a lot more intimately and effectively than he does the media. id like it if he spent every press conference saying he was a martian and spying on our government. what a silly thing to complain about

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you give a shit how his post game interview goes? im sure he talks to the players a lot more intimately and effectively than he does the media. id like it if he spent every press conference saying he was a martian and spying on our government. what a silly thing to complain about

It gives the impression that ur making excuses and placing blame...instead of we didnt get the job done...we swung too early too many times...we didnt throw strikes...we walked to many guys...never hear girardi say things like that

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I give a shit, because the post game interview is for the fans as much as it is for the media. You really sure that Buck talks to his players differently than the media? What's silly is to ASSUME that Buck is holding his players accountable, when you see players continue to fuck up on a regular basis, game after game, by not taking pitches, bad baserunning, not throwing strikes, etc.

As a fan, I would find it refreshing to just see Buck go off during one of his post game interviews and start publicly taking some of these guys to task. At least it shows that he recognizes the problems that he is gonna try and do something about it.