• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this Cutlers last year here?

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler is a good QB who just needed weapons around him. He has that now. I believe he and the bears will have a great regular season with playoff appearances.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has some skills, but I wouldn't want him to be my QB. Almost like Dwight Howard, except not as dominate at his position.
I doubt Brady would have faired well . Put in Jays shoes. Given what he's had to work with the last 5 years. But Brady wouldn't have been Brady here. He'd be the same side show Jay is. Maybe w/ some better stats.
Though I doubt he would have lasted 5 seasons behind our O-line

Last edited by a moderator:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is good, he just hasn't had an offensive line worth a shit. I hope we get the line settled, I'm not worried about Cutler at all.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is good, he just hasn't had an offensive line worth a shit. I hope we get the line settled, I'm not worried about Cutler at all.
Off topic: Been a fan of the Tide since watching the Bear go against Joe Pa. Actually became a follower of both teams . Just liked how their teams played back then.
Just curious hows the Tide looking this yr?

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Brady would have faired well . Put in Jays shoes. Given what he's had to work with the last 5 years. But Brady wouldn't have been Brady here. He'd be the same side show Jay is. Maybe w/ some better stats.
Though I doubt he would have lasted 5 seasons behind our O-line

Quoted for truth.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good comments.

Hard to imagine a scenario where Jay is NOT the Bears' QB. What other NFL QB would the Bears hang their hopes on? Any QB you can probably think of does not come with Jay's talent.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good comments.

Hard to imagine a scenario where Jay is NOT the Bears' QB. What other NFL QB would the Bears hang their hopes on? Any QB you can probably think of does not come with Jay's talent.

If Jay is not the future QB, then they draft one. I'm not sure who.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jay is not the future QB, then they draft one. I'm not sure who.

Next years draft class is QB heavy. Emory has shown no patience. With a big contract looming it's put up or be gone time for Cutler. IMO. I like Cutler and think the next 4 years will be great with him. But if he bombs this year he will be gone. I would guess it's 90% chance he is here to stay.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next years draft class is QB heavy. Emory has shown no patience. With a big contract looming it's put up or be gone time for Cutler. IMO. I like Cutler and think the next 4 years will be great with him. But if he bombs this year he will be gone. I would guess it's 90% chance he is here to stay.
Doubt we have much chance to grab any of the top guys. We usually end up in the lower 3rd of the draft. The sure fire guys are usually gone by then. Who did you have in mind?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic: Been a fan of the Tide since watching the Bear go against Joe Pa. Actually became a follower of both teams . Just liked how their teams played back then.
Just curious hows the Tide looking this yr?

Bama is looking really good this year, as usual under Saban. A few questions at the cornerback position are the biggest concern, but that secondary will always be very good. Same thing goes for the offensive line, lost some great talent there, but we've got talented guys that have been in the system for a while, and Saban seems confident that this line will be really good, not as good as last year, but still very good.

With our schedule, it's looking like we're gonna make a strong push for that 3-peat.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is looking really good this year, as usual under Saban. A few questions at the cornerback position are the biggest concern, but that secondary will always be very good. Same thing goes for the offensive line, lost some great talent there, but we've got talented guys that have been in the system for a while, and Saban seems confident that this line will be really good, not as good as last year, but still very good.

With our schedule, it's looking like we're gonna make a strong push for that 3-peat.
Thanks for the reply. I watch every game I can . But rarely follow their off season. The talent lost on the O-line is what concerned me . But it seems Saban just plugs better talent in there. Wish it was that easy for my Bears. Thanks again.