• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there any news at all on Adams?

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ummmmmm when did i say anything about bettman? i was joking when i said this. sorry for not pointing out my sarcasm though. i do think gonchar should have been suspended although trust me i will always say that the league has no agenda. i would not watch if i thought that. and i wanted the flyers to get ponikarovski. so glad they did not.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and campbell hands down the suspensions. again, i was not being serious though. next time i will say when i am being sarcastic. this is not the first time somebody has misinterpreted that.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and campbell hands down the suspensions. again, i was not being serious though. next time i will say when i am being sarcastic. this is not the first time somebody has misinterpreted that.

No sweat, I just want to avoid the pissing contest and crap Pens fans had to put up with on the other site. I may be a bit defensive but it got old and I am looking forward to not dealing with it here.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sorry. i really do not think the league tries to make them win. actually it makes sense to make them lose. it would make sense to have different teams competing every year. like the panthers and those teams.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry. i really do not think the league tries to make them win. actually it makes sense to make them lose. it would make sense to have different teams competing every year. like the panthers and those teams.

I'm glad we could all kiss and make up....makes me all warm and tingly on the inside...that being said...

Screw the Flyers :p

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you son of ...................... take this!

crosby dives, crosby whines, ovechkin is the best player, bettman tells the refs to make the pens win.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it always is. although with gagne, carter, and staal out and whoever else might be injured it may lose some of its luster. the east is just so beat up right now.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Interesting quote:

Marc-Andre Bergeron, after his head bounced off the dasher as the result of a Craig Adams hit, isn't looking for payback. "I'm fine. I'm fine," Bergeron said. "I hit my head, but I knew he was coming. It happens."

Not that it wasn't dirty, but interesting that he did know he was there; I didn't think he did.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought it was a complete blindside hit.
That quote is a little surprising to me as well that he knew he was coming.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also thought it was a complete blindside hit.
That quote is a little surprising to me as well that he knew he was coming.

Yeah, with that quote it is more dirty to me because of the timing of it than anything.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps he just forgot that he didn't see it coming.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, with that quote it is more dirty to me because of the timing of it than anything.

I think the timing is the only reason I made the thread.
If it happens in the first or second period, price paid.
But since it happened just after Mtl scored to go up 2 goals and was under 3 minutes left in the game, I thought it was possible he could have gotten a game.
Adams had him lined up the entire way and still finished the boarding check.
Some of the other hits like the Hossa hit were a much quicker gametime decision so I am not sure they are valid comparisons.