• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is professional wrestling gay?

Is wrestling gay?

• Total voters

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Racism is a part of our instincts. To sit here and say that you and your friends NEVER say anything racist and you repeating the word "class" is just pretentious nonsense.

My friends don't use racial slurs and being a bigot means you lack class. Having minimal standards of behavior isn't pretentious.

The shit that some people post here makes them sound ignorant, stupid and low class and I hang out with a better class of people than that.

The fact that you think it is just a normal part of life seems odd to me. I guess I was just raised different than you were.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrasslin is gay.

Half naked, oiled men in tights dancing with each other... GAY.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends don't use racial slurs and being a bigot means you lack class. Having minimal standards of behavior isn't pretentious.

The shit that some people post here makes them sound ignorant, stupid and low class and I hang out with a better class of people than that.

The fact that you think it is just a normal part of life seems odd to me. I guess I was just raised different than you were.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not the only one that thinks that. There are many members of the neuroscience field who believe racism is instinctual due to part of our ancestors survival relying on the ability to distinguish "them" from "us".

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200!

a_winner_is_you20110724-22047-1nd3wif.jpg

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 minutes of women wearing more clothes than the guys, doesn't make the rest of the hour (or whatever) any less gay.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Be honest.

Do you drive a Prius?

No

Do you think that people that think racial slurs are ignorant and low class are Prius lover-types? I have friends who ride Harleys and drive pickup trucks that feel the same way I do.