• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Michael Vick's birth name Harvey Dent?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two great games to start off the season, two bad games, and two games he only lasted two quarters (and was ineffective) due to injury. I still think he gives us the best chance to win, but I do not understand how he can be as good as he was against Washington and San Diego, and as bad as he was against KC and the Giants. I know McCoy was not effective today, and that he was playing a bit injured, but that doesn't excuse his poor play. Missing open receivers, holding on to the ball too long, turning the ball over. It needs to stop if this team wants to win.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Michael Vick still turns the ball over, like he did early on in the game today and that kills the Eagles - it kills any momentum they have in a game

Nick Foles was terrible last week but I still think he gives this team the best chance of winning, he was flawless in those two games against the Giants and Buccaneers, something that Matt Barkley and Michael Vick couldn't even do against a team like the Giants

Something tells me that the Eagles will try and get Nick Foles healthy for the game at Green Bay, hoping they can squeak out a win in Oakland(which I have doubts about considering they couldn't beat the Giants at home)

I think there's a voodoo doll at Lincoln Financial Field - it's so odd how bad they play at home and how they seem to play better on the road for the most part

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how Vick has been his whole career. He shows some flashes but more bad than good throughout his career. Vick is not a good QB, and any fool that thinks he is doesn't watch football and has a personal agenda.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how Vick has been his whole career. He shows some flashes but more bad than good throughout his career. Vick is not a good QB, and any fool that thinks he is doesn't watch football and has a personal agenda.
:agree:

To me his days here are numbered. Every coach he has ever had thought they were going to make him better, and he always falls back to his old habits.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been saying it for over a decade and i can never say it enough.. vick is an idiot. you cannot count on an idiot for any type of job, regardless of talent and knowledge of that said job.

look at what he did today. he just tossed out some bullshit that was picked early on. giants go down and get a FG. he comes right back out and fumbles. HOW? you see the guy, you know he's going to sack you, how the hell do you still fumble?

the rocks in his head must have been telling him "you can break this mike. it's the year 2003. hold that ball out like a loaf of bread and push him right off you. and then we can... (BOOM.. ball comes flying out.")