• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Machado dirty?

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played first.
I’ve always laughed at how when I was taught the position how much I was taught and what the pros don’t do.
It’s kind of just the fat guy position.
I’m 6’4 and so always being the tall kid I could strech our to the ball or whatever way to make the play.

Right foot to he inside corner of the bag at an angle.

Aguilar had his foot out there like a lazy ass, but Machado knew exactly wtf he was doing.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Machado is a POS.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope he signs with Philly and doesn't live up to the contract.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say Hader should drill him in the face, but Manny could break that toothpick in half if he's not incapacitated....

I don't know. Yordano Ventura(RIP) was a beanpole too, but he more than held his own against Machado. Machado's a big boy, but given his history, I'd say he'd back down if you hit him with one good punch.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever played baseball past pop warner? lol. First of all Machado is coming down with his right foot on the bag and the first baseman left his foot on top of the bag. Did Machado intentionally hit him with his foot? yeah of course he did. But he did it with the laces part of the top of his cleats. He didn't come down on his foot or ankle with his cleats. Dirty maybe, meant to cause the Brewers to get pissed probably, but it's always been in baseball. They hit him today and it cost them.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played first.
I’ve always laughed at how when I was taught the position how much I was taught and what the pros don’t do.
It’s kind of just the fat guy position.
I’m 6’4 and so always being the tall kid I could strech our to the ball or whatever way to make the play.

Right foot to he inside corner of the bag at an angle.

Aguilar had his foot out there like a lazy ass, but Machado knew exactly wtf he was doing.

The bold is the first thing noticed from having played first base.

The second thing I noticed is that Machado dragged his left foot instead of picking it up like someone running. Yes it was on purpose and yes he is dirty.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you ever played baseball past pop warner? lol. First of all Machado is coming down with his right foot on the bag and the first baseman left his foot on top of the bag. Did Machado intentionally hit him with his foot? yeah of course he did. But he did it with the laces part of the top of his cleats. He didn't come down on his foot or ankle with his cleats. Dirty maybe, meant to cause the Brewers to get pissed probably, but it's always been in baseball. They hit him today and it cost them.

Did you ever get mad for being tagged too hard while playing baseball? Did you ever not run out grounders and say hustling isn't your thing? If this were a one time instance, nobody would say anything, but Machado is just an all around trashy player. Take homer goggles off before posting.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever get mad for being tagged too hard while playing baseball? Did you ever not run out grounders and say hustling isn't your thing? If this were a one time instance, nobody would say anything, but Machado is just an all around trashy player. Take homer goggles off before posting.

I'm specifically taking about that play. You don't like him thats fine I really don't care. But the first baseman purposely left his foot on the bag way after receiving the throw. So the runner makes contact. Both were playing head games. Happens at every level. They retaliated by hitting him in the next game so he went on to score. Sounds like it worked out for Manny.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny that a team with Ryan Braun on its roster is calling a player dirty for how he slides or did a love tap to a first baseman. Lol. Braun is the definition of a dirty player.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny that a team with Ryan Braun on its roster is calling a player dirty for how he slides or did a love tap to a first baseman. Lol. Braun is the definition of a dirty player.

Braun is the biggest scumbag in the Majors, but Machado is by far the biggest bitch.

"Don't tag me too hard or I'll pitch a hissy fit"

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm specifically taking about that play. You don't like him thats fine I really don't care. But the first baseman purposely left his foot on the bag way after receiving the throw. So the runner makes contact. Both were playing head games. Happens at every level. They retaliated by hitting him in the next game so he went on to score. Sounds like it worked out for Manny.

I said on the first page that beaning him was the wrong way to go about it. You do a takeout slide everytime he's covering second base and try to take away the record contract coming to him. And if you're gonna bean him, aim high and give it all you've got.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes
he's a punk baby

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to be dirty when you don’t get on base....

I kid.

He’s one of those players that has to make everything about him. The feud with Donaldson that he blew out of proportion and the first base incident in the NLCS were both what you’d expect out of a douchebag high school player. It just gives you a glimpse of his level of maturity. And that’s without bringing up his comments on hustling and his actual physical lack of hustle pretty much ever.

Someone will pay him a ton this offseason. How much he hurt his stock, if he did, is to be seen.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stepped on the foot of his former teammate Steve Pearce. Nobody messes with Steve Pearce. :tsk:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know enough about Machado to know if he's dirty. But I saw enough to know that I don't really want the Dodgers to try to keep him.

He dogs it running to first, then tries to excuse it by saying he'll never be "Johnny Hustle"? Really?

Then he compounds his mistake by being held to the longest single in World Series history because he thought he hit a home run and wanted to admire it instead of running it out until he was sure it actually cleared the fence. :L

You can do that shit in August when it's 95 degrees with 85% humidity. You can't do that shit in October when you're trying to win the NLCS and the World Series.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is water wet?