• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it possible...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I take responsibility for it? It should have been easy for anyone to realize that Rose was just a slightly better Monta Ellis. He is a volume shooter on a team who wins by rebounding and defense.

Seriously, do you ever actually form your own opinions of do you always dick-ride someone else. Rose vs Ellis I know was a km comparison. Because yeah, Ellis sure took the Warriors and Bucks to extraordinary levels.:lol:

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a km comparison but another, I think Zags. Its a good one so thats why I use it. And Rose didn't take the Bulls to extraordinary levels. Thibodeau did.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was there for 7 seasons. If something doesn't work at some point you have to move on. I have accepted that as a Cavs fan.

Maybe you need to accept things too, as an NBA fan.

:10: :clap: :suds: :agree:

hate osu though :D

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, Jordan was being unselfish when he chose to retire for the first time. After all, he gave Doors' hero Scottie a chance to be an undisputed leader. During that 1993-94 season, the media attention was focuses on someone other than him for a change.

You really show your age here and the fact you really dont know much about anything. You should do a little more research on his gambling habits and the cover up of his pops death

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to excuse the ass clown that started this thread. He loves to troll so he can tell everyone his sad life story about how screwed up he used to be while not realizing how far he still has to go before he enters the realm of being a man.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to be an NBA fan and hate both the Lakers and the Heat? Because from the cloth I'm cut from, we've been preached loyalty and teamwork here in NW Indiana.

Loyalty and teamwork matter, kids.

I grew up rooting for Jordan and the Bulls in my childhood and even someone as young as I was at the time knew it wasn't all about him.

Obviously you don't have a clue. I still know more about basketball than you and it isn't close.

Fortunately for us Chicagoans, his love for the game was too strong, and he was back within a year and a half.

Are you from Indiana or Illinois?? Are you a bulls fan or a pacers fan?? How do you call yourself a loyal Indiana fan and a loyal Jordan Rooting Chicagoan, in the same thread??

you are one confused puppy... Im jus sayin

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to excuse the ass clown that started this thread. He loves to troll so he can tell everyone his sad life story about how screwed up he used to be while not realizing how far he still has to go before he enters the realm of being a man.

TRUTH

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation - I'm butt hurt that someone actually trashed my bandwagon team, and don't have the balls to back up my own opinion, so I just resort to something untrue completely and unrelated to basketball."

You know Montshow, maybe I won't block you after all. Youhate me on here, and I should really be appreciative of that.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you from Indiana or Illinois?? Are you a bulls fan or a pacers fan?? How do you call yourself a loyal Indiana fan and a loyal Jordan Rooting Chicagoan, in the same thread??

you are one confused puppy... Im jus sayin

And what the fuck is it to you moron? It's not like anyone in California is a real fan. If you don't know where Chesterton, Indiana is - Go look it up on Google Maps. Durrr! Durrr!

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what the fuck is it to you moron? It's not like anyone in California is a real fan. If you don't know where Chesterton, Indiana is - Go look it up on Google Maps. Durrr! Durrr!

I have rooted for the same teams my whole life. I didnt jump ship from the Lakers when there was no more James Worthy, Kareem, Magic, Cooper, Scott, etc...I was a die hard when they only had two players to mention in Divac and van exel.

You speak loyalty but you went from being a bulls fan to a pacers fan... can you explain this concept of NW Indiana loyalty...please

PS You shouldnt throw stone in a glass house... Im willing to bet my first born child, you couldnt find your asshole with an ass map. Chicagoan Pacer

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've followed the same teams my whole life and i was born and raised here in L.A. no real fans in Cali, huh...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation - I'm butt hurt that someone actually trashed my bandwagon team, and don't have the balls to back up my own opinion, so I just resort to something untrue completely and unrelated to basketball."

You know Montshow, maybe I won't block you after all. Youhate me on here, and I should really be appreciative of that.
Hurricane. I dont hate you. I actually feel sorry for you. Youre like the odd ball at school that always wants to hang out with cool kids but was a little too weird. Not your fault really but you can do something about it. Youre just too dumb to listen.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have rooted for the same teams my whole life. I didnt jump ship from the Lakers when there was no more James Worthy, Kareem, Magic, Cooper, Scott, etc...I was a die hard when they only had two players to mention in Divac and van exel.

You speak loyalty but you went from being a bulls fan to a pacers fan... can you explain this concept of NW Indiana loyalty...please

I'm from Indiana, yet I live much closer to Chicago than I do Indianapolis. Where I'm from, you pretty much had to be a Bulls fan during the Jordan era and that's the team my family rooted for. After awhile, I became old enough to choose my own teams and I've been a Pacers fan ever since and even during the tough times.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS You shouldnt throw stone in a glass house... Im willing to bet my first born child, you couldnt find your asshole with an ass map. Chicagoan Pacer

Oh, how you are sorely mistaken if you truly knew me.