• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is CHAMP done at corner ?

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea:man I have always loved this guy and we def. got the better end of the deal with the Portis trade.. BUT... with all that said.. Last game of last season he was burned badly and his first game of this season was also burned badly, even on his next game although short was not looking great. I hate to say it but a move to safety back with Nacho could be a great move. With the addition of DRC and Harris doing great this could pay off huge for us !!. Let me know what you all think !!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling he won't be a Bronco next season. He definitely seems to have shown some decline this season, and at this level won't be worth the $10 MM cap hit in 2014.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he is done at corner but I will say that maybe he is done just playing on an island all the time. I would still rather have him in than Webster at this point even though Webster has played great and well above expectations.

Now next year my guess is the Broncos will tell him to take that pay cut or be cut kind of thing as yes paying $10 million for a guy that isn't even our best player at the position as I do think DRC (must resign him) and Harris have passed him for that honor.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully not but its very likely he is done as a pure shutdown corner.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he is done at corner but I will say that maybe he is done just playing on an island all the time. I would still rather have him in than Webster at this point even though Webster has played great and well above expectations.

Now next year my guess is the Broncos will tell him to take that pay cut or be cut kind of thing as yes paying $10 million for a guy that isn't even our best player at the position as I do think DRC (must resign him) and Harris have passed him for that honor.

Hasn't he already kind of hinted that he'd be open to a restructure to stay in Denver? I thought I had heard some chatter about that before this season even began. I could be wrong.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he already kind of hinted that he'd be open to a restructure to stay in Denver? I thought I had heard some chatter about that before this season even began. I could be wrong.

I think you are right that he had said something like this. He wants that Superbowl ring and I think when a star player gets to the point that he is they are willing to sacrifice a little in the bank account to have a chance at a ring.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are right that he had said something like this. He wants that Superbowl ring and I think when a star player gets to the point that he is they are willing to sacrifice a little in the bank account to have a chance at a ring.
He might get it this year.