• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Introducing

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is in the worst spot IMO. Do they really roll with Bradford and give him a new deal? If not then what exactly are there options? Griffin?

Bradford has actually been playing pretty solid for them. If I had to choose between two injury risk QBs, I would lean towards Bradford for the simple fact that his style of play does not automatically lend itself to further injury quite so much.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the injuries, it's the player. Guy missed 3 wide open TDs on Saturday, plays that could have changed the game. Sam Bradford is the road to nowhere which is exactly why I want the Eagles to retain him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the injuries, it's the player. Guy missed 3 wide open TDs on Saturday, plays that could have changed the game. Sam Bradford is the road to nowhere which is exactly why I want the Eagles to retain him.

With the dearth of quality starting QBs... some one is going to sign Bradford, and Some one will pick up Griffin. Its not a matter of if, but who in both cases. I think Philly will either resign Bradford, or go for Griffin. Dont rule out the 49ers for either of them.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, wish DJax wasn't so into post game show boating...but I do get it vs. his former team.

Part of the package with him. Gotta take the good and bad.

Hated Sherman's waving bye to Skins after that awful playoff game. Really classless behavior that game, especially since Griffin was injured. Trent obviously thought so too...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, wish DJax wasn't so into post game show boating...but I do get it vs. his former team.

Part of the package with him. Gotta take the good and bad.

Hated Sherman's waving bye to Skins after that awful playoff game. Really classless behavior that game, especially since Griffin was injured. Trent obviously thought so too...

The Sherman thing is why i do sort of hope we get the Hawks in the first playoffs game.

1. I think we can beat them as weird as that may sound.

2. This aint the same team where we live or die based on a single player. While I think if Kirk got injured, it would hurt, I think Colt could step in and keep things going as we are NOT so reliant on the threat of the read option as we were in 2012.

3. We need to get that monkey off our backs.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sherman thing is why i do sort of hope we get the Hawks in the first playoffs game.

1. I think we can beat them as weird as that may sound.

2. This aint the same team where we live or die based on a single player. While I think if Kirk got injured, it would hurt, I think Colt could step in and keep things going as we are NOT so reliant on the threat of the read option as we were in 2012.

3. We need to get that monkey off our backs.
I like our chances vs the Hawks too, so I don't find it weird.

I'd be just fine meeting them again and let the chips fall.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers seatle , GB and the cards are our measuring sticks in the NFC the pats steelers broncos , in the AFC

we need to get like them