• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury Curse

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just looking at PFT's all unemployed team, and if we need a short term fix at NT to spell Dial we have a couple of familiar options there:

PFT?s 2014 All-Unemployed Team | ProFootballTalk

Isaac Sopoaga, Aubrayo Franklin

Funny how we let those two go, they got their money elsewhere, and now a few years later we could have them for probably the league vet minimum

Just have to wonder how effective they will be and whether they will be better than what is on our current roster.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just have to wonder how effective they will be and whether they will be better than what is on our current roster.

If Dorsey and Williams are out, then that leaves Dial as the starting NT and Dobbs or Purcell backing him up.
I'd be open to working out Franklin and Soap and bringing one of them in for the league minimum.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Hunter is not a big loss at all, James will be back for the opener. Our defense will be shaky until Bowman and Smith get back but by mid-season we will be back to a dominant defense. But the good thing is we have the best offensive weapons we have had here in a long time. Kaep, Crabs, Boldin, Johnson and Davis is pretty damn nasty.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Hunter is not a big loss at all, James will be back for the opener. Our defense will be shaky until Bowman and Smith get back but by mid-season we will be back to a dominant defense. But the good thing is we have the best offensive weapons we have had here in a long time. Kaep, Crabs, Boldin, Johnson and Davis is pretty damn nasty.

I am less concerned about the LB core than I am of the secondary. Hopefully Culliver works out. Lets just hope the team doesnt encounter another rash of injuries

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am less concerned about the LB core than I am of the secondary. Hopefully Culliver works out. Lets just hope the team doesnt encounter another rash of injuries

I think a healthy Culliver with Brock and Ward mix in Cook is going to be underrated..We dont lose anything with Antoine either