• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury Bug

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here we are again.......with the Bulaga injury looming over our season....now Nelson is having a knee procedure (will miss rest of training camp.....maybe more) and Cobb has a shoulder injury (hopefully, not serious)....Boykin will be getting more snaps......seems like a recurrent theme....hopefully, we can catch a break here before the season starts....

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God! What the hell is with this team? Does it come down to the strength and conditioning coach or just injury prone players? I can't imagine what the regular season is going to look like with actual hitting going on.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different year, same story....WE'RE CURSED I TELL YA, CURSED!

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson had the same procedure James Jones had. Nelson has had some nerve issues in his knee which have been bothering him since college and effected him during the season. Doctors went in and believe they fixed the problem so he will no longer have that problem. Long-term it is more beneficial

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to overhaul the strength and conditioning staff. People made a stink about this two years ago and I didn't read much into it but looking over the past 4 years, it's gotten worse. Frankly, it's time for a change...

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good news today. Neal, Cobb, Green, Jones and Jolly are all back at practice today but Lacy dropped out due to a hammy issue. I think it's time to look at a year round conditioning regimen. I saw a few wide outs around the league have torn ACL's today. This is just crazy

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 1 starter is set to miss week 1 which is what matters. I'm not going to freak out for players missing fake games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe start calling it the injury elephant instead of bug. Every team gets injury's but you guys are over the average by a wide margin. On the plus side it's a QB league and yours has been healthy.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to overhaul the strength and conditioning staff. People made a stink about this two years ago and I didn't read much into it but looking over the past 4 years, it's gotten worse. Frankly, it's time for a change...

Well, it was actually at its worst several years ago when we won the Super Bowl, so I'm not sure why it wasn't more of a concern for you then (like the rest of us).

Only 1 starter is set to miss week 1 which is what matters. I'm not going to freak out for players missing fake games.

Yup.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe start calling it the injury elephant instead of bug. Every team gets injury's but you guys are over the average by a wide margin. On the plus side it's a QB league and yours has been healthy.

The only two worries I have is Bulaga and Nelson. Bulaga's loss can be overcome and Nelson should be ready by game 1. The rest of the injuries are minor ( a few of which have already returned to practice) and they are being held back out of precaution which gives the other guys a chance for reps so the coaches can see what they have to offer. No worries for me on the injury front. On a side note this D is looking scary!!!

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only two worries I have is Bulaga and Nelson. Bulaga's loss can be overcome and Nelson should be ready by game 1. The rest of the injuries are minor ( a few of which have already returned to practice) and they are being held back out of precaution which gives the other guys a chance for reps so the coaches can see what they have to offer. No worries for me on the injury front. On a side note this D is looking scary!!!
Reports coming out of camp and from reporters have me optimistic about the D......especially notable from the young guys.....

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulaga has got to be the killer so far for your team. Its going to be a tough year for your rookie LT if he starts since he is going to be facing some tough competition on the opposite side of the ball.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Bakhtiari has to do is be better than Newhouse and thats not hard to do. There will surely be protection schemes in place to give him help with te's and rb's here and there.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Bakhtiari has to do is be better than Newhouse and thats not hard to do. There will surely be protection schemes in place to give him help with te's and rb's here and there.

Well, you're still down your 1st or 2nd best lineman and it's a case of "best five." I'm also not convinced that Bak right now is better than Newhouse right now, Marshall has improved since his disastrous first season. Keep in mind that Newhouse also came in as a mid-round rookie, spent the year on IR, and started during his first healthy season on the team. It's not easy to step right in as an o-lineman, and I think that his value as of right now is judged far too harshly by fans. I was happy to see him shift over to RT, because I believe he can be a serviceable starter there. LT, well, like everyone I'm hoping Bak can pull a Cliffy, but it's far more likely he'll play closer to Newhouse in his first year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with these guys and their hammies???!