• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injuries?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on injuries yet? Know Carter in walking boot. That stinks. He`s important on special teams also. Hope the rest are insignifant.

P.S. My budddy cd :bullshit: beat me this wk thanks to only 3 pts from Denver D!!!! COME_ON MAN!!! Its ok though, I`ve had to rally in the past and, next time...........GRRRRRRRR!!!:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nacho is fine. Taken out since game was all but decided. Tony carter is expected to be fine. Might miss a week

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also haha I hadn't looked yet on our league. We both kind of stunk it up this week

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Carter was waling around with the waling boot in his hand. I t was just a precaution, he should be fine.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear it was just a precaution with Duke and TC......

Also glad to see Kayvon Webster get more snaps. I love the depth in our secondary.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kayvon looked pretty good. Had a couple of hits where he really brought the wood. Good stuff.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on injuries yet? Know Carter in walking boot. That stinks. He`s important on special teams also. Hope the rest are insignifant.

P.S. My budddy cd :bullshit: beat me this wk thanks to only 3 pts from Denver D!!!! COME_ON MAN!!! Its ok though, I`ve had to rally in the past and, next time...........GRRRRRRRR!!!:suds:

:lol:

I managed my team (poorly) and like the Broncos D did during the first half giving the Raders 7, I gave Cali a "Gift" win. :L

I now have the rematch week circled on my calendar and a few red bulls sitting on my desk to ensure I am paying attention to my team that week :scratch:

Go Broncos!
:suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got beat by 2 measly little points. If only McFadden hadn't gotten that garbage time TD I would've won. :doh:

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry 420, but I had to root for that TD, lol. :whistle:

That was a good game though (between us).

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yell:
Sorry 420, but I had to root for that TD, lol. :whistle:

That was a good game though (between us).

It was a good game. I honestly thought I had you no matter what after Sunday, but Peyton killed it and Knowshon didn't do squat for me. My RB's have been garbage so far this year :yell:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos' Fox, Manning take note of Eagles' advantage in preparation - The Denver Post

Klis says there is a decent chance of him playing. I would expect that he would not play the entire game as he probably needs to get back to into "game" shape.

I think it would be good for him to play at least a little in this one if at all possible. Mostly the Broncos don't need him until the Dallas game as they actually have a few more weapons on offense at least compared to Philly. I honestly have enjoyed the chance to watch some of these young guys like Kayvon get some chances on the field.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be good for him to play at least a little in this one if at all possible. Mostly the Broncos don't need him until the Dallas game as they actually have a few more weapons on offense at least compared to Philly. I honestly have enjoyed the chance to watch some of these young guys like Kayvon get some chances on the field.

Speaking of Kayvon, I remember during training camp and pre-season there was talk of Webster and similarities about Champ and Atwater. So far, although he`s not as big as Atwater, he certainly hits like him and his coverage and ability to anticipate and close the gap is very admirable in his rookie yr. I expect very good things from this youngster. One more thing......all us guys under .500 going into this wknd are going to kick some butt and tighten things up!!!!!:suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Kayvon, I remember during training camp and pre-season there was talk of Webster and similarities about Champ and Atwater. So far, although he`s not as big as Atwater, he certainly hits like him and his coverage and ability to anticipate and close the gap is very admirable in his rookie yr. I expect very good things from this youngster. One more thing......all us guys under .500 going into this wknd are going to kick some butt and tighten things up!!!!!:suds:

Agreed on the way he hits. He seems to play angry which I love in a DB.....somebody who's not afraid to make tackles and light people up when the chance comes.

What's eye popping to me is his speed. Denarius Moore is one fast dude, and Kayvon damn near ran him down on that TD pass from Pryor. He came all the way across the field and just about had him. Kid has some serious wheels :omg:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps we will see a fully healthy D this week

Last edited by a moderator:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodness that is good news on Thomas! The way he threw his helmet down reminded me of Reggie Wayne the week before when he realized his season was done so glad to hear it is nothing like that.