• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injuires

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Mebane is officially out indefinitely with the hamstring injury. Ugh!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll said strong safety Kam Chancellor and linebacker Malcolm Smith are set to return Sunday against Kansas City after missing the last two games, each with groin injuries. "They practiced really well. They're ready to go," Carroll said. "It's a great boost for us to get those guys back on the field." • Cornerback Byron Maxwell "will have a chance to start" Sunday, Carroll said. Maxwell returned last week after missing the previous three games with a calf strain. He didn't start, though, and only played 40 percent of the defensive snaps as the team tried to ease him back into action. It sounds like he'll play more than that Sunday. "So we really pick up three starters," Carroll said, "which is obviously a big deal."

• Middle linebacker Bobby Wagner has already been ruled out for Sunday's game, but Carroll said he's "not too far off" from returning from a toe injury that has sidelined him for the last four games. "Maybe in the next couple weeks we'll get him back, too," Carroll said. "So we're trying to get stronger as we go through the finish of the season and see if we can do something about it."

• The weekend forecast in Kansas City calls for freezing temperatures and even a 90 percent chance of snow on Saturday. How might that affect Seattle's game-plan? "Well, it depends if it's wet," Carroll said. "If the ball is slick or if the field has a problem then there's some concerns that you have to take into account. But basically we're going to do it the way we want to. We want to run the ball anyway, so that's the best way to move the football in weather when it's bad."

This concerns me as I can't recall a game where the weather was bad and Wilson had a good game.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be another big run day. Lynch, Turbin, Wilson, and maybe a sprinkle of Michael. The team that stops the run most effectively, doesn't turn the ball over and has solid special teams will probably win. I like our chances.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This concerns me as I can't recall a game where the weather was bad and Wilson had a good game.
How many QB's have great games in really bad weather?
He only needs to be better than Smith.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally, snow and cold is usually not an issue. Wet, slick and windy are the main problems for football.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO could be the deciding factor in this game, both teams seem to be good at guarding the rock, but with the conditions, this could be one of those games decided by a untimely turn over. Let's hope that team ( the one with the untimely turnover) is the Chiefs.