• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, he's somewhere on the UMass Dartmouth campus... search more++ there.

Scanner just said something about suspect on the ground.. but not getting hopes up yet... they've said the same thing many times (false alarms) already.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police are evacuating customers in a portion of Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby after police received a report of a suspicious package in the food court, according to Burnaby RCMP Staff Sgt.-Major John Buis.

Vancouver going into a little panic mode. sun run will be fun this weekend.

who wants to go for a beer sheesh

We have a marathon here in a few weeks it's pretty big and draws runners from all over the world I wonder if they will still have it. It's obviously not as big as Bostons but it's pretty damn big they have thousands of runners.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police are evacuating customers in a portion of Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby after police received a report of a suspicious package in the food court, according to Burnaby RCMP Staff Sgt.-Major John Buis.

Vancouver going into a little panic mode. sun run will be fun this weekend.

who wants to go for a beer sheesh

Megamind-review-pic-600x325.jpg

REMAIN CALM PEOPLE OF METROCITY!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a marathon here in a few weeks it's pretty big and draws runners from all over the world I wonder if they will still have it. It's obviously not as big as Bostons but it's pretty damn big they have thousands of runners.

London marathon is still going on so I doubt they will cancel yours. world cant stop just take more precaution I guess

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, he's somewhere on the UMass Dartmouth campus... search more++ there.

Scanner just said something about suspect on the ground.. but not getting hopes up yet... they've said the same thing many times (false alarms) already.

I wish the scanners on line could still be accessed.

I hope you are right and that he is in custody

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CNN showing footage of a 2nd uncle being ambushed by media and stopping his truck to speak.

I feel bad for the poor guy.. he keeps saying his English is bad and he doesn't understand and they should talk to his brother and his brother already gave a statement and just leave him alone, etc.

Terrible.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh marathon is in 2 weeks from tomorrow, with over 25,000 participants (6,000 in the full marathon) last year. It'll be interesting to see what they'll do for preparations.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
London marathon is still going on so I doubt they will cancel yours. world cant stop just take more precaution I guess

No and I just linked it, it's not until May 26th.

Buffalo Marathon

Ranked one of the highest Boston Marathon
qualifier in North America.

USA Track & Field
USATF-Certified
Marathon Cert #NY09080JG
Half Marathon cert #NY09081JG

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CNN showing footage of a 2nd uncle being ambushed by media and stopping his truck to speak.

I feel bad for the poor guy.. he keeps saying his English is bad and he doesn't understand and they should talk to his brother and his brother already gave a statement and just leave him alone, etc.

Terrible.

The guy wasn't real comfortable speaking to them and the reporters still could not dumb down their questions to him to understand. The media are fucking insane.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Terrible.

I know it is pathetic. And the worst is the wording of some of the questions (Like the lady reporter " Do you have a rift in your family?") Come on do you honestly thing a guy who barely knows English will know what the word rift means!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vancouver Sun Run is the largest 10k event in the world (60000 participants)

after the boston bombing this week, registration has INCREASED, and I think the organizers are donating $10 from each new registration this week to charity groups for the survivors of the boston bombing

they were also looking at "terrorism insurance"

Sun Run organizers interested in terrorism insurance | News1130

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Terrible.

I know it is pathetic. And the worst is the wording of some of the questions (Like the lady reporter " Do you have a rift in your family?") Come on do you honestly thing a guy who barely knows English will know what the word rift means!

It's terrible, just leave them the fuck alone.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY TIMBITS!!!

ScanBC ‏@ScanBC now #Vancouver Fire is on scene with a fire in the washroom at Tim Horton's in Pacific Center Mall. 700 Granville St. Building evacuated

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vancouver Sun Run is the largest 10k event in the world (60000 participants)

after the boston bombing this week, registration has INCREASED, and I think the organizers are donating $10 from each new registration this week to charity groups for the survivors of the boston bombing

they were also looking at "terrorism insurance"

Sun Run organizers interested in terrorism insurance | News1130

Damn that's a lot of people. What is the charity or organization that runs it jstew? 10k isn't a normal marathon so it sounds like a fund raiser of some kind.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3