• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In someone needs to lock Poon out of the arena news

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bargnani Set To Return After 20 Games Absence
Mar 09, 2012 10:23 AM EST

Andrea Bargnani is expected to return to the Toronto lineup on either Saturday in Detroit or on Sunday against the Bucks.

Bargnani has missed the past 20 games because of a strained calf. The Raptors have gone 7-19 without Barganani.

“It was really frustrating, especially because I got injured after we got two great wins in Phoenix and Utah,” Bargnani said.

“We were really starting to roll.”

“It gives us a boost. Guys are happy that he’s back, excited that he’s back. It’s big for all of us,” said Dwane Casey.

“We don’t want to over-extend him and re-injure it in any way whatsoever,” Casey said.

“I’ve got to protect him from himself and make sure we don’t over-extend him. He’s too valuable to us. Our rebuilding process. He’s the major foundation of it. Have to make sure he’s healthy, ease him back in to things.

“He’s going to be fatigued a little bit. We’ve just got to help him make good decisions.”

Via Ryan Wolstat/Toronto Sun

Read more: Bargnani Set To Return After 20 Games Absence - RealGM Wiretap

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i wonder if bargnani is still going to get whistles or if italy has already milked for enough this season.

kind of torn, as much as i want to see ballard blow out his knee and on the bench permanently this should bring douby back. Probably best to trade good ol sloppy ed before his pt is cut to 5 minutes and all remaining value diminished. pakage with balderon

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm actually really excited for him to come back. He makes this team watchable. I'm a huge fan, and I can't sit through a game without Poon in there, he's so much fun to watch, even on a piss-poor team. the problem is that he'll get us a few wins, and I hope we can still lock up Dark, Black Falcon Knight regardless.

Needless to say, I'm going to watch him coming back very closely.

FOR THHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE