• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In Preseason Predictions News.....

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed that before the season I was pumped about Tag & the Young gunz....

I thought we'd make the playoffs. That sounds dumb now doesn't it?

And yes it's true; I put a lot of time and energy early on in the season into that goal, so when we were out, I kind of blew my wad and gave up.

And I see no way we're going to be much better next year. Here's to 10 more years of mediocrity!

2009-03-01-duncecap.jpg

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, with the rate that technology is advancing they'll figure out a way to make cheering for a crappy team just as fun as cheering for a good one.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Keep your head up MDP. Your prediction couldn't have been worse than my love for Hedo two seasons ago. I still feel dirty for sticking up for him...though how can you really say 'no' to this face?

s-HEDO-TURKOGLU-TORONTO-RAPTORS-large.jpg

Anyway, I'm actually more excited about this team than when Topher was here. Even with arguably one of the least "star-studded" crew, we showed glimpses that this team can compete. I'm stoked to see what this draft will do for us.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
relax, indiana made the playoffs and without corrupt rigging against the team plus injurys this raps team is definitely better. raps ownership has mlse up for sale and teams for sale never have good seasons with the exception of the hornets which are nba owned. The raps arent in that bad of the place with the talent they have if the corrupt reffing stops...

WE'RE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED, EX FBI REFS, MOB TIES, BETS ON THE UNDER, BETS ON THE OVER, RIGGING FOR JERSEY SALES

WHEN WILL IT END?