• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In Cheeseburger soon to become Poonburger news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Head coach Dwane Casey lauded Davis for the work he put in this summer.

“Ed is a different young man right now,” Casey said. “He’s more confident as a basketball player. He’s more confident in his shot. His ball handling is more confident so whatever he (drank) this summer in Richmond, he needs to keep drinking it. (Shooting coach) John Townsend did a heck of a job working on his shot — broke it down and got it back but Ed put a lot of work in. Not just on his shot, but on his ball handling, just his confidence. His body, he’s in great shape, he worked on his diet so he did a good job. I might have to talk to him about the diet part. I might need a little help.”

From: Raptors' Ed Davis feeling stronger | Basketball | Sports | Toronto Sun

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm a little bit hesitant to jump on board here. Am I the only one who thought that Eddie D looked really lost on the court last year?

It seemed to me like he has trouble offensively off of the ball which is a problem because he's not all that great making his own shot either.

And defensively, his help defense is okay, and man-to-man I can't actually remember, but I feel like Casey kept him on the bench a lot for a reason.

What I am excited for is Bargnani! Last year before he got injured (The only major injury of his career, I'm going to call it a fluke) people were saying he could make it at centre for the East in the All-Star game. Also, he single-handedly kept us in 5th-6th in the East until we got hurt and then we tumbled.

There are whispers of making the playoffs this year, and Bargs is going to be a beast.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i heard ratporlife game him a few good pointers when they met

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I heard Iron Man also taught Burger the secret to dunking over a zamboni. Dunk champ 2013?

more like finals mvp

213157.1020.A.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok, that may have seemed a bit racist. but thats a great movie, i swear