• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Imagine our Defense with.......

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, if we make the deal with Cleveland, Barr will be gone by the time we pick at #6. We would probably end up with Watkins, Dix and one of the either Kyle Van Noy, Ryan Shazier or Adrian Hubbard... which I would be VERY ok with.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deacon Jones, Roosevelt Grier, Merlin Olsen, etc., etc.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft has more good offensive players than like last year which was more defense.

And Zeke, what good is it to have a great defense (u hope) and have an offense that cannot get 1st downs against good defenses, especially if your D is on the field most of the game.

I agree with SJ76, here (and I believe I corrected it to what you meant to say in the quote, man. Lol). Our defense isn't "great"... but they're damn good. Certainly "good enough" to move forward with, should we have to.

This draft has GOT to be about improving the offense, first and foremost. With Jake Long going down with a (reported) ACL tear, Jake Matthews may have just shot to the top of the Rams' draft board. Barring a trade of the Redskins' pick, of course.

Whether it's Matthews, Watkins, whoever... it's gotta be geared towards getting this albatross of an offense going.