• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Von Miller

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can drive like a maniac without a license and proof of insurance. I will never go to court...catch me if you can!

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda sounds like A.H. he can shoot as many people as he wants cause he plays football for the Patriots..

dont throw stones unless your closet is clean..

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda sounds like A.H. he can shoot as many people as he wants cause he plays football for the Patriots..

dont throw stones unless your closet is clean..

Dunno if I accept the hypocrisy line. I've never seen a fanbase turn on a player as fast as we all did when the Hernandez story broke. Totally justified, by the way, but it's not like people here were defending/condoning/making excuses for Hernandez. He seemed like a decent guy who had turned the corner, and we didn't judge him... then it turned out that nope, not a decent guy, didn't turn the corner, and we absolutely do judge him.

If you see a Pats fan jumping on another team for running a dirty program, sure. But criticizing a player, no hypocrisy there.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fucking idiot. Beyond that, I don't really care. How hard is it to show up in court or get the date changed though?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno if I accept the hypocrisy line. I've never seen a fanbase turn on a player as fast as we all did when the Hernandez story broke. Totally justified, by the way, but it's not like people here were defending/condoning/making excuses for Hernandez. He seemed like a decent guy who had turned the corner, and we didn't judge him... then it turned out that nope, not a decent guy, didn't turn the corner, and we absolutely do judge him.

If you see a Pats fan jumping on another team for running a dirty program, sure. But criticizing a player, no hypocrisy there.

i understand your point..

quite a few posters stated they like that there is very few trolls on the boards here compared to other sites. theres nothing wrong with questioning players thought process or lack there of. my thought was that comments structured as such would invite the type of people that have stated as well im glad they are not there..

thats all i was trying to say.. i probably said it wrong.. lack of sleep and Stomach "C" has got me head all twilled around.. hopefully if i say something that offends or people question why i do soemthign on the board.. such as merge threads that basically say the same thing or soemthign along those lines then they ask.. thanks draw for beinging it to my attention.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fucking idiot. Beyond that, I don't really care. How hard is it to show up in court or get the date changed though?

A lot of athletes are spoiled by people doing everything for them

I worked for a client - athlete, who made 11 million a year. All his checks bounced because he did not think he had to move his money around in his accounts. His agent told me to "charge him for everything" He said that "these guys" are so used to people giving them shit, they think they don't have to take care of anything.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, we agree.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want ...but keep in mind, when you all wonder why most football fans in general dont respect Pats fans ( and believe me, its straight across the board) refer back to threads like this. If comparing an alleged murderer to a man with a traffic ticket seems reasonable, then there is no sense conversing with your kind. Keep patting yourselves on the back, you're all you got.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a comparison. We're not talking about the organization, though, just his dumb ass.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this thread is about how athletes think they are invisible, and they can do what they want...I do not think anyone in their right mind would compare Miller to Ahern....besides the fact they are both idiots!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want ...but keep in mind, when you all wonder why most football fans in general dont respect Pats fans ( and believe me, its straight across the board) refer back to threads like this. If comparing an alleged murderer to a man with a traffic ticket seems reasonable, then there is no sense conversing with your kind. Keep patting yourselves on the back, you're all you got.

I don't know whose kind you are talking about. These are a bunch of good people, football fans, people who enjoy conversation. If you don't like someone comparing an idiot with an idiot, you might be an idiot.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those who don't get it...this thread is about players who don't think they have to live by the rules like everyone else does. It has nothing to do with the organization they work for.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those who don't get it...this thread is about players who don't think they have to live by the rules like everyone else does. It has nothing to do with the organization they work for.

I got you , but where as we that post with you would understand others on the site.. tend to troll off thier boards.. regardless this is a pats board with pats fans discussing things around the league.. you are right you and we are not discussing the broncos.. but rather a person that happens to play on the brincos.

hopefully we can keep the trolls at a minimum and keep doign what we are doing..

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been to the Broncos board, but I'll ask...

Has anyone started a thread there about the multiple coaches (administrators?) that purvey a sense that DUI's are OK for members of the Brono organization?

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been to the Broncos board, but I'll ask...

Has anyone started a thread there about the multiple coaches (administrators?) that purvey a sense that DUI's are OK for members of the Brono organization?

LOL! I haven't, but I'd do it here if I wanted to start one.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again?

Dude??? What the FUCK???

AGAIN????

Von Miller, speeding, driving on a suspended license...with his dad , who took over AFTER the stop.

This is not protecting the shield...

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again?

Dude??? What the FUCK???

AGAIN????

Von Miller, speeding, driving on a suspended license...with his dad , who took over AFTER the stop.

This is not protecting the shield...

LOL! I told you, I'm Von Miller and I refuse to live by your rules.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess $$ don't mean much to him.