• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm so tired of Eagles players accusing Chip Kelly of being racist

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is if you feel this way about your coach stop being a bitch and waiting until you're off the team. The least you can do it is talk to the coach while you're still on the team. Their reasons are dumb. He's supposed getting rid of all the black players but somehow they replaced their black RB with 2 more RB but yeah his goal was to remove all the blacks lol

See, you are another one that is misinformed. Once again, nobody ever said he is trying to get rid of black players. What sense does that make? He wouldn't have a full team if that was true.

What players are saying, is he is getting rid of certain black players. It's a cultural thing. Ok, but the problem is, what is his type? And if you want certain type of players, then why is Cooper still on the team?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I watched that show yesterday morning and came to the conclusion that Stephen A is a "racist",....thank Kri$t Skip Bayless didn't fkkn do the "politically-correct" thing and BOW-DOWN to his cohort's racist rants..!,....and I applaud Mike Golic For putting Mr. Smith in his place earlier on Mike-n-Mike yesterday too.....!

What race do Stephen A hate, since he is a racist.

Did people Change the the meaning of "racist" in today's world?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can hate Stephen A all they want, but he was spot on with this story, last year, before the players even came out, just like he was with Brady and the appeal decision.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, you are another one that is misinformed. Once again, nobody ever said he is trying to get rid of black players. What sense does that make? He wouldn't have a full team if that was true.

What players are saying, is he is getting rid of certain black players. It's a cultural thing. Ok, but the problem is, what is his type? And if you want certain type of players, then why is Cooper still on the team?

This has been explained to your dumbass multiple times already. Cooper is a team player. The guys that are gone were in it for themselves. Even Boykin who is awesome and will be missed, kept wanting himself to be on the outside instead of just playing where the coaches wanted him. Cooper hasn't done anything wrong in any way for the football team.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can hate Stephen A all they want, but he was spot on with this story, last year, before the players even came out, just like he was with Brady and the appeal decision.
....yup,.....Stephen A's ol' "white MAN being mean to my bruthas" act is seriously getting OLD,......can't believe ESPN re upped this fool,....!?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Chip the only one dealing with this?

Plenty of other white coaches cutting and trading players, right?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....lol,....I agree,....I never hear any ex-players "bitching" about Belichick,.....!?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not really clear on how sick he is. Sick as a black man, yes. But how sick is that? Is it more sick than a white man? Or a Jew? We may never know.

It's hard to be more sick than a Jew. They seem to be a sickly people.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imma guess that it has to do in large part with Kelly's self-absorbed, self-satisfied, self-sanctimonious, gaping ass0, huge dickhead, flowing cape he proudly wears whenever he goes anywhere in public. Oh, and that vibe that drips off his ass like molasses. That if he were in a room with the world's most renowned brain surgeon, rocket scientist, Stephen Hawking and Neil deGrasse.Tyson. He'd still think he's head n shoulders the smartest cat in the room.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you hear? The only racist people on the planet are white people, and you're totally fucked if you are a white male.

But I digress...

Don't digress. Speak on it, homey!

Everyone else, non-white males and women, have been getting fucked for years, decades, centuries even. Your number was bound to come eventually. That's just science. On the bright side, you'll probably be dead or close to it when the Mexicans take over in another 25, 30 years.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't digress. Speak on it, homey!

Everyone else, non-white males and women, have been getting fucked for years, decades, centuries even. Your number was bound to come eventually. That's just science. On the bright side, you'll probably be dead or close to it when the Mexicans take over in another 25, 30 years.

Yes, yes, all the other "non-whites" have been getting fucked for years by the white man. Here is a hint, they have been doing it to themselves. Have you ever been to Africa? I have, on many occasions. Slavery is still as rampant there as it has been for thousands of years. r*pe and murder are exponentially higher on the continent than on any other... They are doing it to themselves. Need a link? Go look it up yourself; you just might be amazed at what you find. But yes, blame goes to the white man because we can't blame ourselves. In this country, it's the same thing, black people killing each other in record numbers and crime through the roof. See a similarity? But yes, blame goes to the white man. The only difference is that in America blacks are slaves to the welfare system, right where liberals want them. But yes, blame the white man. Have you ever been to the Middle East? Women are property there. I personally know several prominent Muslim men who, when they go on sex-cations to Europe or Thailand, have the women in their household sewed together (the labias) until they come back. But yes, that is the fault of white men.

See a pattern here, sport? Why don't you try and get your head out of your ass, stop sipping on the fascist Kool-Aid that liberals fill that mush you call a brain, and travel the world. Don't believe me? Go see it yourself.

I have served 30 years in the USMC (that is the Marine Corp, just in case they don't teach you that in school), and I have been to every inhabitable continent. i am still amazed at the brutality and barbarism that people display. But sadly, it is my fault because I am a white man. I caused all of it.

And no, I should be around for quite some time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been explained to your dumbass multiple times already. Cooper is a team player. The guys that are gone were in it for themselves. Even Boykin who is awesome and will be missed, kept wanting himself to be on the outside instead of just playing where the coaches wanted him. Cooper hasn't done anything wrong in any way for the football team.

Yeah, but That would hold more water if Cooper didn't suck...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes, all the other "non-whites" have been getting fucked for years by the white man. Here is a hint, they have been doing it to themselves. Have you ever been to Africa? I have, on many occasions. Slavery is still as rampant there as it has been for thousands of years. r*pe and murder are exponentially higher on the continent than on any other... They are doing it to themselves. Need a link? Go look it up yourself; you just might be amazed at what you find. But yes, blame goes to the white man because we can't blame ourselves. In this country, it's the same thing, black people killing each other in record numbers and crime through the roof. See a similarity? But yes, blame goes to the white man. The only difference is that in America blacks are slaves to the welfare system, right where liberals want them. But yes, blame the white man. Have you ever been to the Middle East? Women are property there. I personally know several prominent Muslim men who, when they go on sex-cations to Europe or Thailand, have the women in their household sewed together (the labias) until they come back. But yes, that is the fault of white men.

See a pattern here, sport? Why don't you try and get your head out of your ass, stop sipping on the fascist Kool-Aid that liberals fill that mush you call a brain, and travel the world. Don't believe me? Go see it yourself.

I have served 30 years in the USMC (that is the Marine Corp, just in case they don't teach you that in school), and I have been to every inhabitable continent. i am still amazed at the brutality and barbarism that people display. But sadly, it is my fault because I am a white man. I caused all of it.

And no, I should be around for quite some time.

Wait! No lessons from the teacher today on the evil ass methods and practices of how Africa warlords brainwash children from villages they come across into soldiers for their own cause. Color me disappointed.

And back up on that "Breed's blaming the white man for the plight of others." bullshit. Nowhere in my post did I overtly make that claim or even covertly imply that was the case. My sole intent and purpose for quoting your post and saying what I said. Was simply to laugh at and make fun of you and that ridiculous ass "I'm fucked cuz I'm a white guy." card you threw out there on the playing table. What truly humors me about you and others of your "Hey! White man over here. You know, the real victim of the current and present racism of this era." ilk. Is that your triflin ass is bitch made enough to truly believe that "I'm the real victim here." bullshit you pop off with every chance you get.

Clean the sand out your vag or take some aspirin for that butthurt that you got. Or do whatever it is you gotta do and buck the fuck up, homey.