• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm pretty damn pumped about this team this year.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll come here and discuss it with no one.

Love the core we have now that we added Millsap to the front court. If Mudiay can finally turn some sort of corner and become the player we hoped he would be when we drafted him, then we've got tons of potential and should make the playoffs. The West is once again stacked, and let's be honest, nobody is getting past GS unless they hit the injury skid, but teams are getting closer.

Minny and OKC are really going to be good IMO, and the Cavs are just about as star studded as the Warriors now

I really hope Murray, Harris and Jokic bring this team back to playoff caliber. If we can't nail home a true PG this year outside of Nelson, then we should try to pack Faried and Mudiay + whatever to see if we can net a true stud PG. If Chandler can give us the good D and 12-15 pts per game at the 3, then we could have a really formidable starting 5 - PG, Murray, Chandler, Millsap, Joker.

Go Nuggs!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love the core we have now that we added Millsap to the front court. If Mudiay can finally turn some sort of corner and become the player we hoped he would be when we drafted him, then we've got tons of potential and should make the playoffs. The West is once again stacked, and let's be honest, nobody is getting past GS unless they hit the injury skid, but teams are getting closer.

Minny and OKC are really going to be good IMO, and the Cavs are just about as star studded as the Warriors now

I really hope Murray, Harris and Jokic bring this team back to playoff caliber. If we can't nail home a true PG this year outside of Nelson, then we should try to pack Faried and Mudiay + whatever to see if we can net a true stud PG. If Chandler can give us the good D and 12-15 pts per game at the 3, then we could have a really formidable starting 5 - PG, Murray, Chandler, Millsap, Joker.

Go Nuggs!

Hey Doc! Would love to see the Nuggets back in the playoffs. Heck having the Rockies, Nuggets, and Broncos make the playoffs in the same year. Has that ever happened? Plenty of talent just have to see the young guys reach their potential.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking really good through first couple preseason games. Love having so many shooters to help spread the floor. Jokic is going to have a monster season I think. If Harris can become a legit scoring threat at the 2, then this team is going to be scary.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris signed for some serious coin. Not a flashy guard, but the metrics are great. Millsap, Jokic and Harris are a solid top three. Expect, or at least hope, Murray becomes a fourth stud. Could be a fun year despite being in the Crazy West.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Nuggs!

If you liked last year, what about this year?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of that little stretch where we reverted to tard ball, I'm diggin' this team this year. Houston nor Golden State look as good as they did last year IMO, and those were going to be our two biggest hurdles I think.

This team has all the makings for a deep, deep run at the ship. To think we've been without Barton, IT and MPJ makes it that much more impressive.