• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm convinced

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From everything I've read/seen on highlights I think this guy is the greatest athlete to ever to step on the football field. Look at that speed:

Absolutely insane to be able to run like that at his size. I wish I could've watched him play live.

Love the last block on that last pass/run TD. I wonder if that guy ever got out of the hospital.

Bo was incredible. Terrible that he got that freak injury.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you think a Hunter/LMJ combination can take Gore's place, or did you want THE guy?

I wouldn't want to roll with just Hunter and James in an Alex Smith offense. If Roman isn't going to be around either, then no way would I feel comfortable right away with just Hunter and James. If a healthy Peyton Manning was on board, I think I could live with it for a while, but it wouldn't be the type of offense I'd ultimately feel good about.

I was not a big LaMichael James advocate before the draft, though I understand what they were trying to do in adding somebody like that. Outside of potentially developing into a special teams player, I question if he'll ever fit into a consistent role on the team unless he works on his hands and route running and can then be used comfortably in the passing game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wouldn't want to roll with just Hunter and James in an Alex Smith offense. If Roman isn't going to be around either, then no way would I feel comfortable right away with just Hunter and James. If a healthy Peyton Manning was on board, I think I could live with it for a while, but it wouldn't be the type of offense I'd ultimately feel good about.

I was not a big LaMichael James advocate before the draft, though I understand what they were trying to do in adding somebody like that. Outside of potentially developing into a special teams player, I question if he'll ever fit into a consistent role on the team unless he works on his hands and route running and can then be used comfortably in the passing game.

James could actually help a lot when (if) he gets on the field, because Alex makes so many short throws. I could see your point about Hunter though.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
James could actually help a lot when (if) he gets on the field, because Alex makes so many short throws. I could see your point about Hunter though.

I'd rather see Hunter than James in those situations. At least initially. I wish Hunter was more involved in the passing game, but like I said before, maybe there are valid reasons why we don't see more of Hunter in the passing game.

I like Hunter with the ball in his hands more than James, though. Right now I like Hunter as a pass protector more than James. Right now I like Hunter as a route runner more than James. I'm not sure if I said it in this thread or a different one, but I wish we'd get to see more of Gore and Hunter on the field at the same time.

I never did see James a whole lot in the passing game at Oregon. I'm more comfortable with what I've seen from Hunter and I think he's much harder to prepare for, defend, and figure out when he's out there.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'd rather see Hunter than James in those situations. At least initially. I wish Hunter was more involved in the passing game, but like I said before, maybe there are valid reasons why we don't see more of Hunter in the passing game.

I like Hunter with the ball in his hands more than James, though. Right now I like Hunter as a pass protector more than James. Right now I like Hunter as a route runner more than James. I'm not sure if I said it in this thread or a different one, but I wish we'd get to see more of Gore and Hunter on the field at the same time.

I never did see James a whole lot in the passing game at Oregon. I'm more comfortable with what I've seen from Hunter and I think he's much harder to prepare for, defend, and figure out when he's out there.

Wow. I must've been really out of it; for some reason I thought you were refrerring to the WR Justin Hunter from Tennessee & going somewhere completely different with that. :)

What button do you press to go back in time and not say something stupid?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. I must've been really out of it; for some reason I thought you were refrerring to the WR Justin Hunter from Tennessee & going somewhere completely different with that. :)

What button do you press to go back in time and not say something stupid?

I'm sure I've done much dumber things. Don't worry about it.